The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Hello there SassKing :hugs: You have returned!!

Amellia is well thank you - though a bit scared about going out driving again :rofl: How art thee SassKing? :smile:

I have indeed, from the perilous landscape of College (glad to be home and not on a crowded bus :tongue: I don't like loads and loads of people, you know... :tongue:) :hugs:

SassKing is pleased to hear this. He also wishes to state that he knows how hard driving can be at times, as he is learning himself. He wishes Amellia good luck :tongue:

I'm good thank you :smile:
Also, did you send me a link to listen to REM yesterday? I've only heard this song (it was on the same BBC4 program as The Bunnymen) :tongue:

[video="youtube;LPSnD8fQT_0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSnD8fQT_0[/video]

Yeah, I did and that's a great song of theirs! :smile: I watched that program, was great :biggrin:

You've only ever heard that one song of theirs?

So you've not even heard...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if-UzXIQ5vw (quite a famous one I believe? :tongue:)
Original post by SassKing13
I have indeed, from the perilous landscape of College (glad to be home and not on a crowded bus :tongue: I don't like loads and loads of people, you know... :tongue:) :hugs:

SassKing is pleased to hear this. He also wishes to state that he knows how hard driving can be at times, as he is learning himself. He wishes Amellia good luck :tongue:

I'm good thank you :smile:

:rofl: Haha yay!!! Its a nice long weekend as well!!! (oh god that's awful! Change over time at school is quite similar - its like there is no rom to even breathe :tongue: ) :hugs:

Hahaha :lol: Amellia tried to learn about a year and a half ago, but quick after 2 lessons :rofl: My lucky dad gets to teach me now! Awesome! How is SassKing getting along with it? Amellia only just started on Tuesday :rofl: :tongue:

Aww good good!! :smile: Let the good times roll :wink: *cough* lyric *cough*
Yeah, I did and that's a great song of theirs! :smile: I watched that program, was great :biggrin:

You've only ever heard that one song of theirs?

So you've not even heard...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if-UzXIQ5vw (quite a famous one I believe? :tongue:)

Haha I quite like it! And that was an awesome program! :biggrin: :smile:
Yeah I have, though we did another in music years ago that I cant remember the name of :lol:
And no I haven't!! Should I have? :tongue:

PS Amellia has made THE McCulloch sim :rofl:
:rofl: Haha yay!!! Its a nice long weekend as well!!! (oh god that's awful! Change over time at school is quite similar - its like there is no rom to even breathe :tongue: ) :hugs:

Hahaha :lol: Amellia tried to learn about a year and a half ago, but quick after 2 lessons :rofl: My lucky dad gets to teach me now! Awesome! How is SassKing getting along with it? Amellia only just started on Tuesday :rofl: :tongue:

Aww good good!! :smile: Let the good times roll :wink: *cough* lyric *cough*

:lol: Yep! (how fun :tongue:) :hugs:

Ah, I see :smile: I saw you post about it actually. I'm getting along okay, I've been learning a while. I passed my Theory and I had my fourth attempt at my test recently... Unfortunately I didn't pass. I'm just one of those people who is going to take longer than others :smile: Haha SassKing wishes you good luck with it :tongue:

Ooh, a Cars reference :tongue:
Haha I quite like it! And that was an awesome program! :biggrin: :smile:
Yeah I have, though we did another in music years ago that I cant remember the name of :lol:
And no I haven't!! Should I have? :tongue:

PS Amellia has made THE McCulloch sim :rofl:

It's one of their early songs, with the awesome jangly guitar... They had comparisons to The Smiths early on :tongue: Yeah, it was :biggrin:

Well I just thought it was one of their most famous songs, so I thought you might of :tongue: R.E.M. are worth checking out further :smile: I haven't actually heard a large majority of their songs myself... My dad was lucky enough to see them live before they broke up. He regards it as one of the best gigs he went to. One of those gigs that actually makes you feel emotional, because you know you're witnessing greatness! :tongue:

Another famous one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI0Zye_ewPE

And another early one for you :tongue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ8gue5xBr0

:rofl: Fantastic :lol: I have to see this :lol:
Original post by Andy98
Hence the typo:colondollar:

You're already there:wink:

That sounded better in my head

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I laughed so much at that...I don't get it though :colondollar: well, if it doesn't have some hidden meaning then:
Oi!!! :biggrin:

Original post by Kyx
hi sister!

Kyx! Hi, how are you? :smile:
Hmmm.... suuurrreeee Matrix...... :tongue: :wink:

Haha why not on such a fine Thursday morning :rofl:
Hey! I did it for a joke, are you saying that Jedi cant make Sith jokes now? :colonhash::tongue:

How are you then SassKing? :p: :smile:

Yeeessssss Amellia.... :wink:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Guys!!! How is everyone doing?! @Amellia123 @Matrix123 @Andy98 @FrenchUnicorn :hugs:

Check out my Halloween costume, I brought it early this time, you know the sales and stuff are on, so I got myself a bargain!!

Spoiler

Jesus! Holy....I was not expecting that!:eek:
Good job you got in there early with that bargain - this costume is a winner! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol: Yep! (how fun :tongue:) :hugs:

Ah, I see :smile: I saw you post about it actually. I'm getting along okay, I've been learning a while. I passed my Theory and I had my fourth attempt at my test recently... Unfortunately I didn't pass. I'm just one of those people who is going to take longer than others :smile: Haha SassKing wishes you good luck with it :tongue:

Ooh, a Cars reference :tongue:

Hahaha :tongue: I know :lol: :hugs:

Haha oh right okay :smile: Aww that's good! I see what you mean, my friend had 3 goes at his theory test and still hasn't passed it yet! It absolutely terrifies me - you will get there!! :hugs: :smile: Amellia thanks SassKing for his kindness :tongue:

And yes indeed :u:
It's one of their early songs, with the awesome jangly guitar... They had comparisons to The Smiths early on :tongue: Yeah, it was :biggrin:

Well I just thought it was one of their most famous songs, so I thought you might of :tongue: R.E.M. are worth checking out further :smile: I haven't actually heard a large majority of their songs myself... My dad was lucky enough to see them live before they broke up. He regards it as one of the best gigs he went to. One of those gigs that actually makes you feel emotional, because you know you're witnessing greatness! :tongue:

Another famous one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI0Zye_ewPE

And another early one for you :tongue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ8gue5xBr0

:rofl: Fantastic :lol: I have to see this :lol:

Ahhh right I see - I will have to check them out then!! :biggrin: Sounds awesome!

well it was the first on of theirs that came up on Spotify so I that must be true :tongue: Really? Wow that's so cool!! Hahaha I can imagine that! :tongue: :smile:

Haha I shall have a listen to those - thank you!

And yes I did, the hair isn't quite right as well... its Sims 2 so not exactly going to be a replica. I'll take a photo of it when I next go on (as the 'photo' file for the game is corrupt as I didn't install it the conventional way :tongue: ) Lol last time I checked he was chatting up Joan Jett at a bar :rofl:
Original post by Matrix123
Haha I laughed so much at that...I don't get it though :colondollar: well, if it doesn't have some hidden meaning then:
Oi!!! :biggrin:

Kyx! Hi, how are you? :smile:

Yeeessssss Amellia.... :wink:

Jesus! Holy....I was not expecting that!:eek:
Good job you got in there early with that bargain - this costume is a winner! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yesssssssssssssss Matrixxxxxxxxxxxx :tongue:
Amelliais back now - went for so driving practice with her mum :tongue: :lol:
Yesssssssssssssss Matrixxxxxxxxxxxx :tongue:

Amelliais back now - went for so driving practice with her mum :tongue: :lol:

If you say sooooooo Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wink:

Oooh so you didn't get called little Amellia today :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh right I see - I will have to check them out then!! :biggrin: Sounds awesome!

well it was the first on of theirs that came up on Spotify so I that must be true :tongue: Really? Wow that's so cool!! Hahaha I can imagine that! :tongue: :smile:

Haha I shall have a listen to those - thank you!

And yes I did, the hair isn't quite right as well... its Sims 2 so not exactly going to be a replica. I'll take a photo of it when I next go on (as the 'photo' file for the game is corrupt as I didn't install it the conventional way :tongue: ) Lol last time I checked he was chatting up Joan Jett at a bar :rofl:

Oh my God, that is fantastic... :rofl:
If you say sooooooo Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wink:

Oooh so you didn't get called little Amellia today :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa says soooooooooooooooo Matrixxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wink:

No I didn't thank god :tongue: My mum is so less stress about it too - my dad just yells as me :rofl:

Oh my God, that is fantastic... :rofl:

Actually was :rofl: Oh god... yes I have a Joan Jett sim :blush: Woops :tongue:
Yes Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa says soooooooooooooooo Matrixxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wink:

No I didn't thank god :tongue: My mum is so less stress about it too - my dad just yells as me :rofl:

Nooowwwwwwwwww Matrixxxxxxxxxxxxxx understands Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh haha. Must be nice to have a combination of the two then :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nooowwwwwwwwww Matrixxxxxxxxxxxxxx understands Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh haha. Must be nice to have a combination of the two then :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahaha :tongue: goooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Haha yeah it is - my dad makes me do really hard stuff thinking I can do it (I really cant) and my mum is just like 'yeah just do that, that's fine' :rofl:
Actually was :rofl: Oh god... yes I have a Joan Jett sim :blush: Woops :tongue:

Awesome :lol:
hahaahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahaha :tongue: goooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Haha yeah it is - my dad makes me do really hard stuff thinking I can do it (I really cant) and my mum is just like 'yeah just do that, that's fine' :rofl:

Woah, that's a reeaaaalllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long laugh! :rofl:

Haha fair enough :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome :lol:

That's what happens when you are bored out of your mind :lol: There is one of me and my friend, The 'Taylor Squad', Nick, Simon (Duran Duran), Ian McCulloch, Joan Jett, Neo, Colin Firth, David Cameron, Harry Potter, Hermione, Padme and Serena/Venus Williams (to name a few) :tongue: *please don't be totally weirded out by this* :rofl:
Woah, that's a reeaaaalllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long laugh! :rofl:

Haha fair enough :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahaha yes it was - oww my vocal chords :lol: :tongue:

What have you been up to Miss Matrix?

Latest