The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Might watch that documentary you sent me later - 'The Wild Boys: The Story Of Duran Duran' :smile:
Original post by Amellia123
Shhush you SassKing... only Amellia is allowed to post memes on here :rofl:

Aww good :smile:

And yes I did :tongue: :rofl: My sister actually likes the song so I had heard it before :tongue:

Haha good. Oh really? :rofl: she much of the Ezra fan?

Edit: Matrix must run along for tea :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
Might watch that documentary you sent me later - 'The Wild Boys: The Story Of Duran Duran' :smile:

Aww really?! :excited: Ahhh I'm excited now!! :smile: The first half is quite good but then it goes into the 'Wedding Album' and that which I wasn't too keep on.

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
Haha good. Oh really? :rofl: she much of the Ezra fan?

Edit: Matrix must run along for tea :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah she is! :smile:

And okay Matrix - see you soon!! :hugs:
Haha yeah she is! :smile:

And okay Matrix - see you soon!! :hugs:

Ooh I do like some of the ones I've heard by him:yep: not Cassy O though :tongue:

You shall Amellia! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh I do like some of the ones I've heard by him:yep: not Cassy O though :tongue:

You shall Amellia! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

She likes Budapest and Blame it on Me I think!

And yay! Have a nice tea! :hugs:
Aww really?! :excited: Ahhh I'm excited now!! :smile: The first half is quite good but then it goes into the 'Wedding Album' and that which I wasn't too keep on.

Spoiler

Haha yes :tongue: Ah, I see. I'd still be interested, considering I know little about Duran Duran :tongue: I've honestly only come across that one documentary on The Bunnymen *sigh* :tongue:

Haha :lol:
Haha yes :tongue: Ah, I see. I'd still be interested, considering I know little about Duran Duran :tongue: I've honestly only come across that one documentary on The Bunnymen *sigh* :tongue:

Haha :lol:

Ahh right okay :tongue: I shall say no more spoilers then :biggrin: Aww really? *sigh* Do you think they would do one of those 'One Night Only' programs ever on ITV?,,,, actually they probably wouldn't... :lol:
Ahh right okay :tongue: I shall say no more spoilers then :biggrin: Aww really? *sigh* Do you think they would do one of those 'One Night Only' programs ever on ITV?,,,, actually they probably wouldn't... :lol:

I'd never actually heard of that program until you mentioned it! :tongue: Just looked it up and I don't think they would... :tongue:
1. They're a bit of a cult thing and 2. They just probably wouldn't want to yeah :tongue:

It'd be very cool though :smile:

Random song for you. Just heard it on TV.
[video="youtube;cX7hghHyqZA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX7hghHyqZA[/video]
SassKing just had rice pudding.
"They can make the records, they can write the music and they can perform it live...it's not a lip sync thing".

This one sentence actually made me respect them :tongue:
She likes Budapest and Blame it on Me I think!

And yay! Have a nice tea! :hugs:

Oooh I'm not a massive fan of Budapest. I like Listen to the Man. The video's great too! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooooh I hope you enjoyed it - hmmm Amellia still hasn't found The Recipe:colonhash: :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oooooh I hope you enjoyed it - hmmm Amellia still hasn't found The Recipe:colonhash: :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did thank you :rofl: :tongue:

No... *Sigh* :colonhash::tongue:

Good! :h:

:hmpf:
I cannot believe her! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd never actually heard of that program until you mentioned it! :tongue: Just looked it up and I don't think they would... :tongue:
1. They're a bit of a cult thing and 2. They just probably wouldn't want to yeah :tongue:

It'd be very cool though :smile:

Random song for you. Just heard it on TV.
[video="youtube;cX7hghHyqZA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX7hghHyqZA[/video]

Haha really? :biggrin: And yeah as soon as I said it I thought 'hmm perhaps not' :lol:
Haha OOoo thanks SassKing!! :smile:

:eek: BREAKING NEWS :tongue:

"They can make the records, they can write the music and they can perform it live...it's not a lip sync thing".

This one sentence actually made me respect them :tongue:

Haha :tongue: good - they didn't just ponce about you know in all their frills and make up :lol:

God SassKing :tongue: Its on my to do list :lol:

Oooh I'm not a massive fan of Budapest. I like Listen to the Man. The video's great too! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh I see - and cool I have a look! :tongue:

Haha OK it's got Ian McKellen in it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha really? :biggrin: And yeah as soon as I said it I thought 'hmm perhaps not' :lol:
Haha OOoo thanks SassKing!! :smile:

:eek: BREAKING NEWS :tongue:

Haha :tongue: good - they didn't just ponce about you know in all their frills and make up :lol:

No. As I've said, in the past, I probably just writ them off, you know...but I do respect them, and I'm enjoying this documentary so far! :tongue: Just onto the bit where it talks about Girls on Film :smile:

Apologies if you've already heard this :tongue: It's great :tongue:
[video="youtube;qiAjnPyIvLE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiAjnPyIvLE[/video]

Latest