The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dirtybit

Comes across really mature and level headed in that interview. Hope he stays at United and becomes a legend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Comes across really mature and level headed in that interview. Hope he stays at United and becomes a legend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

>>>>

He has the voice Smalling only wishes he could have.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mo De Lemone
Schweini's out for the rest of the season with ligament damage ffs

Doesn't make a difference, LVG never played him anyway.

Original post by Manchester United
Not too concerned about Schweinsteiger. Hopefully we can just play Carrick and Schneiderlin together for the rest of the season.

Forget that, LVG has big plans for Fellaini

>>>>

I love this man
Are we this irritating when we hype about Coutinho?
Original post by Mo De Lemone
Schweini's out for the rest of the season with ligament damage ffs

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Oh for ****'s sake, he was the key to a strong finish

Original post by Manchester United
Not too concerned about Schweinsteiger. Hopefully we can just play Carrick and Schneiderlin together for the rest of the season.

Makes Germany's Euro 2016 preparation interesting, though. No Schweinsteiger, no Gundogan and no Khedira at the minute.
Original post by Lúcio
Are we this irritating when we hype about Coutinho?

Imagine comparing the two.

Martial does mad ting.
Coutinho wears cool pants.
Good watch about Memphis behind closed doors

6:19 :frown:

(edited 8 years ago)
Darmian's playing well for Italy, Mata anonymous so far
Darmian's had a solid half for Italy so far. Him and Candreva have been Italy's best players so far, in my opinion. De Gea has been good as well; a nice save and then some catching practice mainly.
Original post by Rk2k14
Imagine comparing the two.

Martial does mad ting.
Coutinho wears cool pants.

I agree - there's no comparison.

Original post by Lúcio
I agree - there's no comparison.

Comparing Couinhio with Martial? you f**king idiot
Original post by KingKoala
Comparing Couinhio with Martial? you f**king idiot

Strong spelling

Like I said, no comparison.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1458854873.388564.jpg
Personally I'd have Martial over Coutinho any day. Both special players though.

Also, Memphis has time on his side. I really hope he makes it at United and its great to see he has hunger inside him to make it at United. He's not satisfied with sitting on the bench and collecting his paycheck and this determination will help him. Hopefully next season Mourinho gets him firing.

Memphis (when on form) Martial New RW would be great. Get a dynamic RW in and we could have an electric front 3.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Personally I'd have Martial over Coutinho any day. Both special players though.

Also, Memphis has time on his side. I really hope he makes it at United and its great to see he has hunger inside him to make it at United. He's not satisfied with sitting on the bench and collecting his paycheck and this determination will help him. Hopefully next season Mourinho gets him firing.

Memphis (when on form) Martial New RW would be great. Get a dynamic RW in and we could have an electric front 3.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You would?! Didn't expect a United fan to say that...

Right now Coutinho is easily better, although Martial's ceiling is tremendous. When they both get taken by big clubs, they'll become huge.
Original post by Lúcio
Strong spelling

Like I said, no comparison.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1458854873.388564.jpg

I don't really learn to spell the daft names of your useless players, sorry
Original post by Lúcio

Right now Coutinho is easily better, although Martial's ceiling is tremendous. When they both get taken by big clubs, they'll become huge.

Hence why I said personally. I would have Martial in my team if I had to pick solely between the two.

Nah Martial gna stay for life and I doubt Barca, Madrid or Bayern would ever be interested in Coutinho. I reckon he'd stay at Liverpool before heading back to Brazil.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio

WTF you mean big clubs, united are the biggest. I think you mean better teams.
That there is even a discussion about who's better, when there's a 3.5 year age gap, says it all.
Martial's potential >>> Coutinho's

Latest