The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by homeland.lsw
eugh I know right...I forgot to add my further maths exams which are on the 20th and 22nd of june

Oh lord good luck :smile:
Original post by GCSEstudentt
On the 15th of June I have 2 RS papers and a C2 and C3 exam

16th of May I have 2 RS papers and a Sociology exam (which consists of 3 modules)

urgh Its because im doing 10 GCSEs this year :frown:

I hate the fact that unit 2 and 3 on the same day :angry:
Original post by nisha.sri
Oh lord good luck :smile:

WHY?!?!?
But at least I don't need to go into school between exams...:h:
On the 15th of June I have 2 RS papers and a C2 and C3 exam

16th of May I have 2 RS papers and a Sociology exam (which consists of 3 modules)

urgh Its because im doing 10 GCSEs this year :frown:

Ooh, that doesn't sound good! I'm doing 12 subjects but I'm lucky because the exams are fairly spread out. :smile:
WHY?!?!?
But at least I don't need to go into school between exams...:h:

Lol Yup :smile:
Original post by Ara8311a
Ooh, that doesn't sound good! I'm doing 12 subjects but I'm lucky because the exams are fairly spread out. :smile:

That's good, when's your last exam?
I hate the fact that unit 2 and 3 on the same day :angry:

I know it's the same with physics
eugh I know right...I forgot to add my further maths exams which are on the 20th and 22nd of june

How are yours so close together? Mine are on the 20th and the 25th so I have three days in between where I have no exams until the final calculator exam. :smile: I'm going to have so much fun that last week.
How are yours so close together? Mine are on the 20th and the 25th so I have three days in between where I have no exams until the final calculator exam. :smile: I'm going to have so much fun that last week.

oh maybe I'm wrong...it's the AQA Level 2 certificate right?
That's good, when's your last exam?

25th June but the final week I only have three exams. Two on monday, three days rest and then Further Maths Calculator. Really annoying but I should be able to do lots of Further Maths practice. :smile:
I know it's the same with physics

Yup I don't like physics
oh maybe I'm wrong...it's the AQA Level 2 certificate right?

Yep. Sorry to break it to you... I just checked my exam timetable and it says Non calc further maths on Monday 20th June and Further Maths calc on Friday 24th June.... Unless my school's wrong but I don't think they are because the exam board website said the same
Yep. Sorry to break it to you... I just checked my exam timetable and it says Non calc further maths on Monday 20th June and Further Maths calc on Friday 24th June.... Unless my school's wrong but I don't think they are because the exam board website said the same

oh...:getmecoat:
French i don't really revise for that because i am good at that.
Science i do past papers and how are you going to revise for Unit 2 and 3 they are on the same days ? ?!!!! Yup

I had P2&3 last year on the same day so kind of used to it...but not looking forward to it really!
How did you do on the speaking and writing for French? I would have liked to have done a bit better, but if I do well in the reading and listening, hopefully it'll equal out...

yup triple science...just doing as many questions as possible now
Same :smile:
Original post by JenniMusic
I had P2&3 last year on the same day so kind of used to it...but not looking forward to it really!
How did you do on the speaking and writing for French? I would have liked to have done a bit better, but if I do well in the reading and listening, hopefully it'll equal out...

How did you do P2 AND 3 last year ?!
Speaking And writing controlled assessment i got - 2 A* for writing
Speaking - A* and C ( but for the one i got a c i am re doing it to get an A* ) :smile:
I have 3 on one day :frown: P3 , P2, AND GEOGRAPHY UNIT 3 :frown:

I have 4 upcoming on the same day !! :redface: scared crazy now ...
Original post by REMLewis
I have 4 upcoming on the same day !! :redface: scared crazy now ...

Wow how are you revising for that?
Original post by JenniMusic
I think we're all the same exam boards for Biology and French - how are you finding revising for them both? Do you take triple science? :biggrin:

How did you do P2 AND 3 last year ?!
Speaking And writing controlled assessment i got - 2 A* for writing
Speaking - A* and C ( but for the one i got a c i am re doing it to get an A* )
Lol I am going to die but i shall try my best

Haha good luck! I'm sure you will cope perfectly!
Original post by Examquestions
History, economics and additional maths!!

Same lmao that's going to be fun

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest