The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Haha :hugs: silly GreatGuy thinking Amellia would tell him Frenchies name.... :tongue:

OMG what if GG is actually a girl! :eek:

Pretty sure GG is just the result of an annoying glitch in the code

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :hugs: silly GreatGuy thinking Amellia would tell him Frenchies name.... :tongue:

:love: :hugs:

HAHAHA it would be so fuuun :lol:

Haha plot twist! :ahee:
I never saw that one coming...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: :lol:
Original post by Matrix123
Awww there there Amellia-a-a-a-a-a-a-a! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What can I say - happiest day of my life :centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe:
Haha he was/is!! :tongue: Given his background I was rather surprised! Is it in that documentary where he says that wearing make-up made him feel grown up? If not its certainly one of his many quotes :lol:

Just finished it. Very interesting :smile: I did like the part Nick said: "using the energy of the Punk movement, the style of the Glam movement, the groove of Disco music and, some German electronic music thrown in on top, is really what created the Duran Duran sound that we launched in 1980".
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:love: :hugs:

HAHAHA it would be so fuuun :lol:

Haha plot twist! :ahee:
I never saw that one coming...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:ahee: GreatGuy: Exposed as the Troll I am :rofl:
To be fair GG, you do lie all the time on here :tongue: my 'lie' was justified :lol:

Name one lie I have told?

I thought you could be trusted Amellia. :frown:
Original post by SassKing13
Just finished it. Very interesting :smile: I did like the part Nick said: "using the energy of the Punk movement, the style of the Glam movement, the groove of Disco music and, some German electronic music thrown in on top, is really what created the Duran Duran sound that we launched 1980".

Ooo cool! :smile: what did you think of the Duran Duran story? Haha yeah - they had influences from all over the music scene! :tongue: When they started out they were kind of unique I suppose!
:rofl:

:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by greatguy426
Name one lie I have told?

I thought you could be trusted Amellia. :frown:

How about the time when you kept saying I was your 'number 1' and secretly you went off with z33 and Frenchie? Or that time when you said you'd hack TST and never carried out your empty threat? :rofl:

I have never met a troll quite like GreatGuy - if he/she is a real person - what do you reckon they look like? :tongue:
How about the time when you kept saying I was your 'number 1' and secretly you went off with z33 and Frenchie? Or that time when you said you'd hack TST and never carried out your empty threat? :rofl:

But Ameeliiaa you were my number 1 at that time. :frown:

But now I don't know what you are- I can never respect liars. :cry:
Ooo cool! :smile: what did you think of the Duran Duran story? Haha yeah - they had influences from all over the music scene! :tongue: When they started out they were kind of unique I suppose!

I found it really interesting :smile: and I do respect them :tongue: Yeah I think I probably like them in their early days. I guess I'll find out when I listen to the album :tongue:

Although they were a bit cheesy :lol: but they were about having fun I suppose! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by greatguy426
But Ameeliiaa you were my number 1 at that time. :frown:

But now I don't know what you are- I can never respect liars. :cry:

Gods sake GreatGuy, Praise McCulloch!! How was I when all of us were getting PMs saying we were all #1
Your such a filthy cheat :lol:
What can I say - happiest day of my life :centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe:

Of course!

Haha :lol:

Matrix is off to bed now. Goodnight fellow comrades :tongue: :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I found it really interesting :smile: and I do respect them :tongue: Yeah I think I probably like them in their early days. I guess I'll find out when I listen to the album :tongue:

Although they were a bit cheesy :lol: but they were about having fun I suppose! :smile:

Aww that's great! I'm pleased you found it interesting! :smile: And at last! :tongue: I agree, I wouldn't really venture past 1983 myself :rofl: Haha yep!! There are even one or two on there that I don't like that much - but you shall find out! :biggrin:

Yes - they were very cheesy :lol: The Planet Earth video is very naff :tongue: Yep!! They weren't deadly serious which was quite nice I suppose! :smile:
Of course!

Haha :lol:

Matrix is off to bed now. Goodnight fellow comrades :tongue: :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Good night Matrix! :hugs: hopefully see you tomorrow!! :smile: :tongue:

Latest