The Student Room Group

Shopping ❤️❤️❤️

Scroll to see replies

Till a get a part time. ebay's going to be my best friend for the latest trend of killer clothing-_-

Broke-game is strong atm
Original post by zarrii
We are gonna get along haha!!
I love Zara their clothes are so smart and classy so good for college!

Posted from TSR Mobile
ya! Ooh yeah Zara's clothes are very nice! I also like Topshop's jumpers :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by TheDboyAi
Till a get a part time. ebay's going to be my best friend for the latest trend of killer clothing-_-

Broke-game is strong atm

Nothing is wrong with eBay it's fine. You can buy brand new from there it's okay :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by BrokenLife
Haha aww Dw I'm here :biggrin:

I would suggest ASOS for prom dresses. For sure, they have the best prom dresses and if you want to go on the cheaper yet reasonable price, I'd say Boohoo. Hope you find what you're looking for.:h:

I'll have a look, thank you x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg got 2 expensive dresses from ASOS and haven't still worn it:colonhash:

Saving one to wear on my friend's graduation and one on mine:h:

And Accessorize is the BEST! But so expensive!:colonhash:

Lmaooo the dresses at ASOS are so pretty! i buy a lot from there but I need to stop lol I get put off of clothes so quick and give them to my sister hehe

Accessorize have really good quality bags. Like have you noticed the black handbags from H&M get all this white patchy stuff on it? Or is is just me?.. So I stopped buying my bags from there, waste of bloody money

How long left till you graduate? :tongue:
I LOVE clothes but hate going round the shops! I buy most of mine from online boutiques. I like Lasula, Missguided, Pretty little thing, River island and fashion nova!
Reply 26
Original post by Alice__90
I LOVE clothes but hate going round the shops! I buy most of mine from online boutiques. I like Lasula, Missguided, Pretty little thing, River island and fashion nova!

Never heard of Lasula. What's it like?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do most of my shopping on Amazon, and only go shopping for clothes/stationary/anything else maybe 2 or 3 times a year, and even then I'm usually pretty quick about it :lol:
Original post by zarrii
I'll have a look, thank you x

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries:h:
Original post by AthiaKarim
Lmaooo the dresses at ASOS are so pretty! i buy a lot from there but I need to stop lol I get put off of clothes so quick and give them to my sister hehe

Accessorize have really good quality bags. Like have you noticed the black handbags from H&M get all this white patchy stuff on it? Or is is just me?.. So I stopped buying my bags from there, waste of bloody money

How long left till you graduate? :tongue:

OMG ASOS is life but its wayyy too expensive. However, I think the prices are fine as the quality of those dresses is just beyond perfection. :smile:

And no..actually I'm just a shopping lover when it comes to dresses. However, I mainly buy my bags from New look and they are average, I guess. Where do you buy your bags from? And what kind of dresses do you normally buy? :smile:

Haha I'm basically graduating this year in summer!:h:
Reply 29
Original post by Alexion
I do most of my shopping on Amazon, and only go shopping for clothes/stationary/anything else maybe 2 or 3 times a year, and even then I'm usually pretty quick about it :lol:

Do you not like shopping?:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zarrii
Do you not like shopping?:frown:

Don't really see the attraction of it - all the stuff I like, either I'll never be able to afford or I can only get online :cute: i.e. cars and tech stuffs

Clothes are just clothes, I'll get a few things every few months when I need some...
Original post by Alice__90

Omg yesssss, how could I forget:yep:
Reply 32
Original post by Alexion
Don't really see the attraction of it - all the stuff I like, either I'll never be able to afford or I can only get online :cute: i.e. cars and tech stuffs

Clothes are just clothes, I'll get a few things every few months when I need some...

Ahh okay. But don't you like looking around even if your not gonna buy? Cause if I'm not buying I just like a day out with just looking around

Posted from TSR Mobile
No worries:h:

OMG ASOS is life but its wayyy too expensive. However, I think the prices are fine as the quality of those dresses is just beyond perfection. :smile:

And no..actually I'm just a shopping lover when it comes to dresses. However, I mainly buy my bags from New look and they are average, I guess. Where do you buy your bags from? And what kind of dresses do you normally buy? :smile:

Haha I'm basically graduating this year in summer!:h:

I usually wear the swing, turtle neck or midi dresses. Sometimes those shirt dresses, but not so keen on them. I love skirts! Lmao
I get my bags from Accessorize, not from H&M anymore because the quality is so bloody ****!

Omg congrats! That's going to be exciting! How's your dress like? For the graduation?
Original post by zarrii
Ahh okay. But don't you like looking around even if your not gonna buy? Cause if I'm not buying I just like a day out with just looking around

I don't see the point if I'm not gonna buy anything :lol:

But I guess it's preference - I like visiting high-end car showrooms and if there's ever an open tech conference nearby, so I guess that's my equivalent :cute:
Reply 35
Original post by Alexion
I don't see the point if I'm not gonna buy anything :lol:

But I guess it's preference - I like visiting high-end car showrooms and if there's ever an open tech conference nearby, so I guess that's my equivalent :cute:

Yeah it is. I like that too! I think I just like being out. I get in the cars and think I'm driving. I'm such a child lmfao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zarrii
Yeah it is. I like that too! I think I just like being out. I get in the cars and think I'm driving. I'm such a child lmfao

We all have moments like that :wink:

Remember when we were looking for our new car (an estate) before, my Mum disappeared - found her next door in a Lotus garage pretending to drive a fancy new Exige :rofl: we thought she'd lost it...
Original post by AthiaKarim
I usually wear the swing, turtle neck or midi dresses. Sometimes those shirt dresses, but not so keen on them. I love skirts! Lmao
I get my bags from Accessorize, not from H&M anymore because the quality is so bloody ****!

Omg congrats! That's going to be exciting! How's your dress like? For the graduation?

Ooh nice. I love turtle dresses. I normally wear pinafore, bodycon, midi and skater dresses. I love skirts too! :biggrin: Especially topping it with crop tops etc :biggrin:

Ahh yeah Accessorize has some amazing bags! :smile:

And well..it is exciting certainly! :h: And omg I was thinking to wear the lace dress that I got from ASOS but its like a midi skater lace dress but I wanted something elegant, like a long gown or perhaps I'll go with the professional blazer and trousers look with heels and red lips but seriously still not sure. I need to just get rid of these exams first! :p: :colonhash:
Original post by zarrii
Never heard of Lasula. What's it like?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love Lasula, especially the shoes!
Original post by QuibblerWaffle
Omg yesssss, how could I forget:yep:

Online browsing now :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest