The Student Room Group

Why are some straight men against public breast feeding....????

Makes no sense to me, I will always have a good look if i see a woman breast feeding. What exactly is there to hate about?

Scroll to see replies

Some straight men don't like the idea of their sex toys being 'misused' by those damn babies.

And you should not be looking.
Reply 2
There's a place to tell people about your arousal of babes sucking nipples but it ain't here.
Reply 3
:puke:

Feed those strange hairless things in private plz.
Original post by mscaffrey
Some straight men don't like the idea of their sex toys being 'misused' by those damn babies.

And you should not be looking.

It's a public place, I can look where I please. :tongue: If women don't like it then do breast feed in public.
Reply 5
Original post by GettingitDone
Makes no sense to me, I will always have a good look if i see a woman breast feeding. What exactly is there to hate about?

What is there to see?
Original post by whorace
There's a place to tell people about your arousal of babes sucking nipples but it ain't here.

10/10 beach babes only.
Nothing wrong with breast feeding in public. However straight men that are so desperate that they feel the need to take a good look tend to be the ones that are trying and failing to lose their virginity.
Original post by M14B
What is there to see?

Boobage. Maybe the odd nip slip.
Reply 10
10/10 beach babes only.

Meant to say babies but left it for the lols
Because they might get aroused and jizz in their pants
It's a public place, I can look where I please. :tongue: If women don't like it then do breast feed in public.

Women are using their breasts to feed a baby. Do you also take a good look when someone walks past you eating a pasty? Put your eyes away. People shouldn't have to hide their breasts/pasties just because people are stuck for entertainment.
Original post by Quantex
Nothing wrong with breast feeding in public. However straight men that are so desperate that they feel the need to take a good look tend to be the ones that are trying and failing to lose their virginity.

Any guy with a decent sex drive would look, virgin or not. And no im not
Women are using their breasts to feed a baby. Do you also take a good look when someone walks past you eating a pasty? Put your eyes away. People shouldn't have to hide their breasts/pasties just because people are stuck for entertainment.

They don't have to hide them. The fact is it's a public place and they should be aware people will look.

Comparing pasties to boobs? Good one :biggrin:
They don't have to hide them. The fact is it's a public place and they should be aware people will look.

Comparing pasties to boobs? Good one :biggrin:

Maybe they think people have manners?? ?
Maybe they think people have manners?? ?

Well if they believe men/women won't look then they're deluded to say the least.
These threads...At least it's agreement that women can breastfeed in public.But as you may realise that they don't actually do it to arrouse you, they do it to feed their child. It's not socially acceptable to just stare at a girl's assests any other time of day so why is it when they're breastfeeding???? There's a baby biting on them which hurts and they're doing it to give their kid the best they can and that needs to be respected.
Original post by Lkathryn08
These threads...At least it's agreement that women can breastfeed in public.But as you may realise that they don't actually do it to arrouse you, they do it to feed their child. It's not socially acceptable to just stare at a girl's assests any other time of day so why is it when they're breastfeeding???? There's a baby biting on them which hurts and they're doing it to give their kid the best they can and that needs to be respected.

I think most men would agree they would look. Im not bothered what they're doing it for, If i want to look il look. You'd be surprised how many times a guy will have stared at your ass/tits in public.
I find it weird because no guy complains when a girl walks around with half of her boobs hanging out. That's fine. But if a woman is feeding her baby, it's a big no no?

Quick Reply

Latest