Btw, could you please check out GvB before going to bed?:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek:

:jumphug:

and of course I will - nighty night! :wink: :smile:
Original post by Amellia123
Good night Matrix! :hugs: hopefully see you tomorrow!! :smile: :tongue:

A gift :tongue:
[video="youtube;mo30EQQnTf4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo30EQQnTf4[/video]
:eek:

:jumphug:

and of course I will - nighty night! :wink: :smile:

Haha

Cool, thanks. Goodnight! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gods sake GreatGuy, Praise McCulloch!! How was I when all of us were getting PMs saying we were all #1
Your such a filthy cheat :lol:

There was a period of time were I did think of you as number 1 Amellia. But you have ruined it big time. :cry2:
Original post by SassKing13
A gift :tongue:
[video="youtube;mo30EQQnTf4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo30EQQnTf4[/video]

Yay!! :woo: :woo: :woo:

Would you mind if Amelllia listened tomorrow? (I cant find my headphones and my sister is asleep so cant really play through speakers :tongue: )
Yay!! :woo: :woo: :woo:

Would you mind if Amelllia listened tomorrow? (I cant find my headphones and my sister is asleep so cant really play through speakers :tongue: )

Sure :tongue: :smile:
Original post by greatguy426
There was a period of time were I did think of you as number 1 Amellia. But you have ruined it big time. :cry2:

God...... well I hate to break it to you but I never really liked you GreatGuy426, so I didn't ruin it as I never wanted to be your girlfriend anyways :tongue:
Sure :tongue: :smile:

Thank you! :tongue: :smile: Cant exactly blast it out at full volume :rofl:
God...... well I hate to break it to you but I never really liked you GreatGuy426, so I didn't ruin it as I never wanted to be your girlfriend anyways :tongue:

:eek: No NO you lying again. Why you lying. Stop lying :cry2:

:lol:

:O :O
:eek: No NO you lying again. Why you lying. Stop lying :cry2:

Bye GreatGuy, nice knowing you :tongue:
:lol:

This ye olde conversation is just annoying now :lol: I remember when GreatGuy was @greatguy132 :rofl:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

Yep a painful stab in the back from GreatGuy.....

Spoiler

Spoiler

What a cheater :lol:

What bae? I said she WAS my number one a while back. But she is not now. I came to my senses. :smile:

|pu are my only number one frenchie and you always will be :jumphug::jumphug::jumphug:

Spoiler

Stop trying to poison frenchies mind. I am a greatguy not a monster. :colonhash:
What bae? I said she WAS my number one a while back. But she is not now. I came to my senses. :smile:

|pu are my only number one frenchie and you always will be :jumphug::jumphug::jumphug:

I already have a number one .. He's everything to me, he offers me gifts, he surprises me, and he's always really busy but when he's around he's always trying to be with me :3
He's .. He's .. The man of my life.

Spoiler

What a cheater :lol:

Well said Frenchie! :five:

Latest