The Student Room Group

Post your A-level exam timetable

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamestg
I'm not jealous... I'M NOT JEALOUS

I can't really complain, 9 exams isn't too bad.

I am :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by jamestg
image.jpg

Ooh snap my maths and history are on the same day as yours 18 and 25. But im doing AQA for both. Its annoying they're both on the same day :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kiiten
Ooh snap my maths and history are on the same day as yours 18 and 25. But im doing AQA for both. Its annoying they're both on the same day :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It really is :frown:

But maths IMO doesn't require revision like history, it's just practice which if you do overtime you'll be fine and you can concentrate more on history!
Original post by Princepieman

I feel so sorry for you with how many exams you have to do! I'm sure you'll make it through the other end!!
Reply 44
Original post by jamestg
It really is :frown:

But maths IMO doesn't require revision like history, it's just practice which if you do overtime you'll be fine and you can concentrate more on history!

True history is more knowledge and technique but maths you just need the technique. Its c2 that im more worried about though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kiiten
True history is more knowledge and technique but maths you just need the technique. Its c2 that im more worried about though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Keep working on the stuff you find difficult until you find it as easy as addition.

Better to spend a whole day getting your head around binomial expansion in march than spending 30mins stressfully working it out a few days before the exam :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by jamestg
Keep working on the stuff you find difficult until you find it as easy as addition.

Better to spend a whole day getting your head around binomial expansion in march than spending 30mins stressfully working it out a few days before the exam :smile:

Yeah, thanks. Btw what is binomial expansion im not sure ive covered it yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kiiten
Yeah, thanks. Btw what is binomial expansion im not sure ive covered it yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

it's where you get something like

"expand (x+8)^7, giving the first four terms in their simplest form"
Oh no, why did l do this, l am so ****ed!
Exam Schedule.PNG
Reply 49
Original post by EricPiphany
Oh no, why did l do this, l am so ****ed!
Exam Schedule.PNG

R.I.P
That timetable makes me wanna cry haha
hope you do well :smile:
Reply 50
18th May History 1F(Britain) AS
19th May Business Paper 1 AS

24th May History 2O (Germany) AS
25th May Business Paper 2 AS

6th June G&P Unit 1
9th June G&P Unit 2

LOL my exam timetable isnt that bad compared to some of you guys haha
Original post by Nettled
Where's he gone?

Quit
Original post by Student403
5th May - A2 German Speaking

17th June - A2 Decision 1

A2 D1????? :s-smilie:
Original post by zetamcfc
A2 D1????? :s-smilie:

Technically it is an AS module but we actually learn it in Y13 to count towards either A2 Maths/Further maths.
Reply 54

Looking nice, although I really hate the colour red :tongue: (it just seems like I'm being warned, idk...)

Your routine isn't that bad, but damn your exams start late! Good thing you didn't do M3/S3.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1458893506.703842.jpg
Dnt get as bad as this tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1458893506.703842.jpg
Dnt get as bad as this tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow last 2 weeks of June holy sh**
Wow last 2 weeks of June holy sh**

Further add takes more time then i thought....
Step shoudl be ok as its problem solving and no hardcore memory and notes. Physics well... Is just physics....
Original post by physicsmaths
Further add takes more time then i thought....
Step shoudl be ok as its problem solving and no hardcore memory and notes. Physics well... Is just physics....

I can't understand how you find STEP easier than physics. For 99.9% of people it's the other way round
I can't understand how you find STEP easier than physics. For 99.9% of people it's the other way round

yeh i dnt know either tbh lol

Quick Reply

Latest