The Student Room Group

Girls how would you feel if your boyfriend asked you to control when he masturbated

So, basically I established a short while ago that I have a bit of a masturbation problem. And tbh, it affects my performance. My enjoyment and my motivation. It also stops me from being turned on as much as I could be and thus my girl enjoying me spending the night with her...

So I thought, how about I literally say to my girlfriend, better phrased than this, but this is for concision - How would you feel about controlling when I masturbate for how long I masturbate and how I masturbate?

I know this is a hard question to answer because obviously it depends on the girl. That might really turn some on, or it might just plain freak some girls out. I want to know generally what y'all would think if your boyfriend asked you that.

And don't worry, it doesn't mean I'd be so submissive in person. On the contrary the whole purpose would be I would be ravenous for you when I finally see you (it can sometimes end up being a week or slightly more before I see her).

Oh and I somehow nearly forgot to say - the whole point of this is that not only does it turn me on with the submissive element when I'm away from her, as well as providing more avenues for sexual discussion via text, but also, me knowing that she doesn't want me to **** is a ****ing good deterrent for me to not ****. I want to please her and she'll know if I've wanked or not :wink: So it will solve those issues of paragraph 1 as I struggle solving them on my own...
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cum on mate you can't be serious right now
Reply 2
Reply 3
Go find yourself a pro dom
Reply 4
This is weird mate. You keep making a lot of threads about this stuff, just sleep with your girlfriend already and stop stressing :h:
How would she do that all the time though?
Reply 6
Original post by whorace
Cum on mate you can't be serious right now

The problem is real man. If only y'all knew wtf was going on... Making myself bleed and **** when I'm just meant to be having a ****.
Masturbating isn't a problem unless you're doing it 10+ times a day.

We all like different things, some of us like pain....some like fingering their bum-oles.... ( or putting mints up there)
Reply 8
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
How would she do that all the time though?

Well she'd have to trust me ofc. Not going to actually go down the chastity/key route :P

But that's where it opens up avenues for sexual discussion.
Damn, sexy...
Original post by Jenx301
This is weird mate. You keep making a lot of threads about this stuff, just sleep with your girlfriend already and stop stressing :h:

Naaaah, I want it to be good. Like, really good. I'm a perfectionist you see and I know I'll regret it if I think I could have pleased her more afterwards. I know practice makes perfect with regards to sex in general, however not to this issue. It won't go away merely with practice. A defunct cock is a defunct cock.
Reply 11
Original post by GettingitDone

We all like different things, some of us like pain....some like fingering their bum-oles.... ( or putting mints up there)

Have done it to someone else, first time was really casual and weird :lol:

Original post by TorpidPhil
The problem is real man. If only y'all knew wtf was going on... Making myself bleed and **** when I'm just meant to be having a ****.

This actually made me a little sick.
I'd feel quite uncomfortable if my boyfriend asked me to do that in all honesty :s-smilie:

Just get some ****ing self control holy ****
Original post by whorace
Have done it to someone else, first time was really casual and weird :lol:

Most guys don't realise we have prostates.....Which feel good if you/your partner knows what they're doing.
Original post by Reue
Go find yourself a pro dom

Nah they're mostly a bunch of weirdos tbh and I've done it before - I don't trust any of them. In fact I've dommed guys myself!

I don't trust doms though. Most go too far as well or expect too much.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Naaaah, I want it to be good. Like, really good. I'm a perfectionist you see and I know I'll regret it if I think I could have pleased her more afterwards. I know practice makes perfect with regards to sex in general, however not to this issue. It won't go away merely with practice. A defunct cock is a defunct cock.

I don't think perfection exists in sex :hmmm:

It's a problem when it causes desensitisation of my penis, makes my foreskin all tight and swollen with blood (aka horrible to feel) and makes my penis shorter than it can be because I can't get fully erect as I can never get horny enough... Plus if I'm less horny in general... just spoil's my girl's fun you know?

That's a very good point ma'am. :P
Reply 17

Some of us are highly competitive, if you don't go home knowing we're the best you've had, we put netflix on and don't give a damn.
:perv::perv::perv:

This is up there with Sartre

Quick Reply

Latest