The Student Room Group

Geneva Grad Institute, KCL or UCL (IR) ?

Hi everyone,

So I've got offers from KCL for MA Conflict, Security and Development, UCL Msc International Public Policy, and MA International Affairs from the Geneva Graduate Institute and don't know which to accept.

I didn't get any funding from geneva and getting funding from charities to go abroad, and would need to take a lot of money out to go there. For UCL and KCL there is a chance i would get funding and i could also get some money for charities, but i wouldn't be able to know until after I've chosen which course to take.

Any help is much appreciated :smile:
Original post by salton2012
Hi everyone,

So I've got offers from KCL for MA Conflict, Security and Development, UCL Msc International Public Policy, and MA International Affairs from the Geneva Graduate Institute and don't know which to accept.

I didn't get any funding from geneva and getting funding from charities to go abroad, and would need to take a lot of money out to go there. For UCL and KCL there is a chance i would get funding and i could also get some money for charities, but i wouldn't be able to know until after I've chosen which course to take.

Any help is much appreciated :smile:

Hi I would suggest that you get in touch with the departmental head & international admission office of both UCL & KCL to find out about the scholarship opportunities they offer to international students; make them aware of your financial condition & then decide based on their replies.
Reply 2
Original post by vininodnat
Hi I would suggest that you get in touch with the departmental head & international admission office of both UCL & KCL to find out about the scholarship opportunities they offer to international students; make them aware of your financial condition & then decide based on their replies.

I saw that both uni's offer 10k scholarships to students who have low income which i would be eligible for, and also the government 10k loan is only offered to people studying in the UK.

I was hoping for anyone from either uni to tell me as i would go somewhere first and foremost for the education if it was worth it
UCL, if you can get enough funding to cover the fees and costs of living in London. The course looks interesting, but I am being a bit superficial. Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending