The Student Room Group

Bit of a weird one...

I was in a shopping centre today and saw a couple (probably aged around 17-20). The guy was dressed normally but the girl was wearing a corset with biker type boots and had a collar on with a lead attached. They were walking normally and he was holding the lead but I just wondered if this meant anything and if so what? Never seen this kinda thing before aha.

Scroll to see replies

Probably a sex thing.
Reply 2
Trashy, add it to the list shall I :lol:
thats crazy
Reply 4
It's a mental invitation into the world of sex fiends you'll be sleeping with hoes from soho next. You fiend.
Original post by Anonymous
I was in a shopping centre today and saw a couple (probably aged around 17-20). The guy was dressed normally but the girl was wearing a corset with biker type boots and had a collar on with a lead attached. They were walking normally and he was holding the lead but I just wondered if this meant anything and if so what? Never seen this kinda thing before aha.

the guy's her b*tch
Seen that sort of get up in Notts one time. Just publicly showing a dom/sub relationship I assume, or it's just for show.
Fetish.
BDSM stuff people have different kinks

ps sorry its Daily Mirror

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/meet-man-who-takes-fiance-5762181
It's just a fetish thing.
Reply 10
Original post by 999tigger
BDSM stuff people have different kinks

ps sorry its Daily Mirror

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/meet-man-who-takes-fiance-5762181

Ugh why don't they keep it private?
Original post by whorace
Ugh why don't they keep it private?

I believe the whole public thing adds to the kink. People can have kinks about anything.

Some people like the thrill of outdoor sex, elevators or leaving the door open, so its just a variation if that great sexual kink venn diagram in the sky.
Reply 12
Original post by 999tigger
I believe the whole public thing adds to the kink. People can have kinks about anything.

Some people like the thrill of outdoor sex, elevators or leaving the door open, so its just a variation if that great sexual kink venn diagram in the sky.

Guilty, never said it was classy though :lol:.
Being collared in public can be part of the humilation that comes with certain Master/slave Dom/sub relationships. But, it could have been a dare or a one-off experiment with a fantasy. It doesnt necessarily mean they are properly into the BDSM lifestyle.

I had a partner that liked me to answer the door wearing just stockings or a kinky outfit and we had discussed a collar but I didn't want to move my sex life into the public domain. The idea is thrilling but I'm reality I am just not submissive enough to enjoy having people like OP think I'm weird.

( Really hope anon function doesn't fail. )
Reply 14
Being collared in public can be part of the humilation that comes with certain Master/slave Dom/sub relationships. But, it could have been a dare or a one-off experiment with a fantasy. It doesnt necessarily mean they are properly into the BDSM lifestyle.

I had a partner that liked me to answer the door wearing just stockings or a kinky outfit and we had discussed a collar but I didn't want to move my sex life into the public domain. The idea is thrilling but I'm reality I am just not submissive enough to enjoy having people like OP think I'm weird.

( Really hope anon function doesn't fail. )

@mkap

?
Reply 15
Original post by whorace

why am i tagged?
Reply 16
Original post by mkap
why am i tagged?

Wait you're not anon? :tongue:
Original post by whorace
Wait you're not anon? :tongue:

no this is me, mkaphaha im still a virgin; i dont have a sex life :rofl:

It like '50 Shades of Gray' but a more extreme version. The submissive has to be on a lead all the time and cannot do anything without permission. They also must wear the lead 24/7.

I had a boyfriend who was into that sort of thing. He told me all about it and wanted me to wear a collar. I refused. I said I would only inside the privacy of the house. I also offended him a lot when I kept ripping it off as it was the most annoying thing in the world.
Original post by mkap
why am i tagged?

whore on the low

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending