The Student Room Group

Do bad girls get the best guys?

I'm seriously done being the nice girl. All that happens is I get ignored or trampled on. Meanwhile the bad girls take home all at goodies. My crush started dating a girl who has already slept with 3 of our mutual friends, plus many many other guys. He completely friendzoned me and he really likes her. I'm at my wits end now!!! This is not the first time this has happened! :angry:

How do I become bad? Someone please help me kill the good girl inside me once and for all!

Scroll to see replies

Why woulld you want to:s-smilie:
Be yourself :smile:
Someone will love you for being yourself :yep:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm seriously done being the nice girl. All that happens is I get ignored or trampled on. Meanwhile the bad girls take home all at goodies. My crush started dating a girl who has already slept with 3 of our mutual friends, plus many many other guys. He completely friendzoned me and he really likes her. I'm at my wits end now!!! This is not the first time this has happened! :angry:

How do I become bad? Someone please help me kill the good girl inside me once and for all!

Never change yourself for the sake of a man, honestly, where is the self esteem and respect of ladies nowadays?

Do you know what men think when they hear the term 'bad girl'?
Easy lay, quick shag, any variation of the above. They don't respect her for who she is; only what she has between her legs.

Sure you can change yourself, but those types of men aren't what you want. Anyone can roll in mud, but the only thing you'll attract is pigs

You do you and a man good for you will come along eventually, just be patient
Reply 3
It's not that simple though. My crush really likes her and has fallen for her despite the fact she's already been passed around our friends :frown: I know lots of girls with similar behaviour who get really nice boyfriends. Meanwhile I'm a forever alone never had a bf.
Reply 4
Would rep a thousand times :yep:
Reply 5
Bad girls get abused. That handsome devil she beds isn't stupid, he knows she can't be trusted which is why he beds her and marries someone more reliable.
Reply 6
It's not that simple though. My crush really likes her and has fallen for her despite the fact she's already been passed around our friends :frown: I know lots of girls with similar behaviour who get really nice boyfriends. Meanwhile I'm a forever alone never had a bf.

I doubt that's a 'bad girl' thing, likely just to do with confidence...
Reply 7
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Why woulld you want to:s-smilie:
Be yourself :smile:
Someone will love you for being yourself :yep:

I've never had a boyfriend or interest at all so whilst that sounds cute it's not true. Plus I feel like being good is not really who I am it is the role I play because I think it's right but it does me no favours anyway.
Reply 8
Original post by Alexion
I doubt that's a 'bad girl' thing, likely just to do with confidence...

It's definitely confidence and attraction, a hot shy girl will get hit on regardless by confident men, but if she is not forward about liking him back he will go for a quick lay elsewhere.
Reply 9
Original post by whorace
Bad girls get abused. That handsome devil she beds isn't stupid, he knows she can't be trusted which is why he beds her and marries someone more reliable.

Hmm but apparently he's absolutely besotted by her :frown: It's not fair.
Original post by whorace
It's definitely confidence and attraction, a hot shy girl will get hit on regardless by confident men, but if she is not forward about liking him back he will go for a quick lay elsewhere.

Exactly! :yep:
Reply 11
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Flew out of the window along with chivalry and public decency.

Two things that never really existed in any society. When were the public ever anything more than an unwashed mob? Even the aristocrats were a bunch of promiscious gambling whores.

Then your crush is obviously not the type of guy you want to be with. I understand it can be frustrating when your feelings override your capacity to think rationally; but in life you don't always get what you want. Be you. Be bold and be proud to be yourself and Mr. Right will come

Well yeah that's kind of true. And it seems to me the more you drop your drawers the higher your chance of finding a boyfriend with the hookup culture and what not nowadays.

OK pm me good girl maybe I can solve your problem

Posted from TSR Mobile

A great loss indeed. Not that I'm blaming either women or men for it; I guess the current arrangement works better for men than for women though
Reply 16
Original post by Proxenus

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because what she really wants is a guy who drops his pants at an anonymous post on the Internet, because this is really trustworthy and more exciting than anything offered by being a whore in real life.
Someone please help me kill the good girl inside me once and for all!

I heard bleach works wonders. Don't try it though.
My friend @DylanJ42 is looking for a girlfriend, so if you single and ready to mingle he's your man!
Original post by Proxenus

Posted from TSR Mobile

ma niggah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending