The Student Room Group

Do bad girls get the best guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Flew out of the window along with chivalry and public decency.

Chivalry had very little to do with how to woo ladies. It was mostly about battlefield etiquette, in which case I challenge you to a gentlemanly bout of fisticuffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
I'm just going to not intervene and let him learn the hard way by himself.

Why not get someone else to warn him? It will hurt you too much to just allow him to be hurt. In the end I fear your feelings from him will go away because of how he is treating you and his actions. I know my feelings for people change based on this. Why doesn't he like you back?
Original post by Alfed
Why not get someone else to warn him? It will hurt you too much to just allow him to be hurt. In the end I fear your feelings from him will go away because of how he is treating you and his actions. I know my feelings for people change based on this. Why doesn't he like you back?

Hmm that's a good idea to tell someone else to warn him...

I don't why he doesn't like me. I would really like to know it bugs me I rack my brain with all the things that could be wrong with me and it lowers my self esteem.
Your Gay Babe. X

Why am I gay? You mean a lesbian?
Why am I gay? You mean a lesbian?

Can I marry you?
Reply 45
Sweetheart .... Am a girl like u. So take my advice... Just be ur own boss and you'll get the best guy... Be who u are.... Confidence is d solution to life's problem ... Trust me:smile:
Original post by Sandra69
Sweetheart .... Am a girl like u. So take my advice... Just be ur own boss and you'll get the best guy... Be who u are.... Confidence is d solution to life's problem ... Trust me:smile:

Go to sleep sweetheard :kiss2:
Can I marry you?

Erm okay :K:

:redrose::redrose::redrose:
Reply 49
Hmm that's a good idea to tell someone else to warn him...

I don't why he doesn't like me. I would really like to know it bugs me I rack my brain with all the things that could be wrong with me and it lowers my self esteem.

Do you know his family? They would be the best option to warn him.

Have you asked him why he doesn't like you? What does the girl he likes look like? What is her personality like? Does he have a type? Just so you know if he doesn't like you it is his problem, there is nothing bad or wrong with you. I know it doesn't change how you think or feel, but it is correct. :smile:

I think you're on the right track there... Maybe it's not about being 'bad' but about being a 'boss' :h:
Reply 51
Go to sleep sweetheard :kiss2:

Lolx.. Funny u
Original post by Alfed
Do you know his family? They would be the best option to warn him.

Have you asked him why he doesn't like you? What does the girl he likes look like? What is her personality like? Does he have a type? Just so you know if he doesn't like you it is his problem, there is nothing bad or wrong with you. I know it doesn't change how you think or feel, but it is correct. :smile:

No I don't know his family.

I haven't asked him why, though I'm very curious. The girl is actually overweight, and I've heard many people refer to her as 'the ugly one'. I'm not sure what his type is he doesn't usually openly express attraction towards other.
Lolx.. Funny u

By the way, you resemble very closely one of Obamas daughter.
:redrose::redrose::redrose:

Wow, no one's ever bought me flowers before! Thanks :heart:
Reply 55
I think you're on the right track there... Maybe it's not about being 'bad' but about being a 'boss' :h:

U r a fast learner... Glad u got my point.
*wink*
Reply 56
By the way, you resemble very closely one of Obamas daughter.

Lolz. My mum said I am a complete resemblance to Jesus.. I go with her... :tongue: :smile:

Hello
Original post by whorace
Bad girls get abused. That handsome devil she beds isn't stupid, he knows she can't be trusted which is why he beds her and marries someone more reliable.

And those type of guys are manipulative ********s, so she shouldn't try attracting them.
Reply 59
I second this. They may be in a relationship with you but won't respect you or cherish you, they'll use you for their personal agenda and once they're done they'll leave you, I suggest you stay the way you are and focus on your education. Don't change who you are for someone else, especially for those who don't love you.

It's not that simple though. My crush really likes her and has fallen for her despite the fact she's already been passed around our friends :frown: I know lots of girls with similar behaviour who get really nice boyfriends. Meanwhile I'm a forever alone never had a bf.

How old are you? Why do you care about not having a bf? You know they aren't something to show off? I know you met someone you wanted but didn't get, but acting like those "bad girls" would just make you an "easy" target and attract pigs. Just be yourself and focus on your life and the right person will come to you (obviously you'd have to put effort).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending