The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes, powered rails be important in minecraft, do what you can to get dat gold.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 101
[QUOTE=slade p;63643999]Many women these days just want a rich guy. Men need to make sure they do not marry feminists.

Nevermind that feminists support financial independence for women and propose humane relationships based on equality and respect.

Maybe, just maybe, avoiding the women who'll see you as a partner and not a cash cow is the reason you're so cynical about "women."
Original post by Assan
Nevermind that feminists support financial independence for women and propose humane relationships based on equality and respect.

Maybe, just maybe, avoiding the women who'll see you as a partner and not a cash cow is the reason you're so cynical about "women."

Except that's absolute B.S, feminists have shown with their actions and rhetoric that they don't want true equality but rather privileges and superiority for women. They also gave an anti male mindset which is why they always spout anti male views, accusations and narratives.

Feminists are being exposed for their real agenda more and more so pretending it's about real equality won't be something that feminists can fool people in believing for much longer.
Original post by Twinpeaks
This just shows how rife sexism is amongst people.

But the law isn't sexist. The law does not differentiate between a man and woman when getting a divorce. It looks at the income disparity between the two people. End of. If the woman is the highest income earner, she'd have to pay out more, the fact that she is a woman makes no difference.

So why does it not make sense for a rich man to get married, but for a rich woman it does?

haha you think what i said was sexist? wow ok
OP, it's true. When my boyfriend asked me out when we were 15, the only reason I said yes was because I could see he had good earning potential. As a woman I don't expect to have to make my own money or look after myself.
As we've got older it's become apparent that I'm likely to earn more than him. He'll have to go.

Spoiler

Reply 105
[QUOTE=slade p;63644225]Except that's absolute B.S, feminists have shown with their actions and rhetoric that they don't want true equality but rather privileges and superiority for women. They also gave an anti male mindset which is why they always spout anti male views, accusations and narratives.

Feminists are being exposed for their real agenda more and more so pretending it's about real equality won't be something that feminists can fool people in believing for much longer.

What are the last five books/scholarly articles you've read by feminists that have made you feel this way? Because I can give you a least of at least ten that say otherwise.
it's true brah, parents forcing you yet?
Girls are after my brains and personality and definitely not for my looks or "gold"
Lots of them are deceivers
Scared of losing assets in the event of a divorce.

Given divorce statistics and laws, I'm wondering how wise a move marriage actually is.
Original post by dairychocolate
Scared of losing assets in the event of a divorce.

Given divorce statistics and laws, I'm wondering how wise a move marriage actually is.

I wouldn't worry, my friend - you're a Doaba shehr; you shouldn't concern yourself with such trivial things as marriage. :lol:
Original post by nucdev
I wouldn't worry, my friend - you're a Doaba shehr; you shouldn't concern yourself with such trivial things as marriage. :lol:

Probably going to be one of those bachelors snorting cocaine and banging hookers.
Original post by dairychocolate
Probably going to be one of those bachelors snorting cocaine and banging hookers.

Lmaooooo so it'll lead you to the same financial ruin as marriage+divorce :rofl:
Well, at least you'll go out in style :lol:
Original post by nucdev
Lmaooooo so it'll lead you to the same financial ruin as marriage+divorce :rofl:
Well, at least you'll go out in style :lol:

Yep. Hookers + cocaine > divorce settlement payments.
Yes, so hide yo kids, hide yo wife and hide yo husband coz we're mugging errbody out here
Reply 115
I buried my gold in a secret place. These naughty women won't get it. :mad:
Try to get a woman without spending a single penny.

There's your answer right there, OP.
Original post by Awesome Genius
Directly or indirectly.

So they try and look pretty. For "themselves". But really it's because they want a rich husband.

Then marry you so that they get some legal ownership of your assets.

Then they threaten you with divorce to make you do what they want.

Then they actually divorce you to get their hands on your gold.

Why even get married? It's such a stupid thing to do.

just get a prenup that only cover as 25% of the assets obtained in the relationship
i mean i'd get married but after say a two year relationship to the right person with that prenup in place

Latest