The Student Room Group

She's been with a lot of men. Worried I'm not good enough for her.

I don't know if other men experienced anything similar to this but it's really playing on my mind.

Recently started hooking up with a close friend of mine. We've been friends for a few years through university and going out. We both had quite a number of one night stands, mine were more selective as I wouldn't have sex with someone I don't find attractive were as she would have sex with anyone. What she would do is go around a club seeing what men are into her then selecting the one she likes best, she's a extremely attractive girl. I've slept with about 20-25 girls where as from what's she told me above 100 different men.

It does worry me a bit trying to good knowing the amount she been with, feel like I'm trying to be the best she's had even though I'm not sure I'm not. Because I use to be just her friend it does play on mind is she just doing it for me or is she genuinely into me because she can pick any man she wants. I'm quite slim and tall, she's had bodybuilder, men with massive six packs and muscles. How I meant to compete with that?

How do I stop feeling like this? I'm embarrassed to tell her as make me look wimpy. I really would like some advice please. Thank you
Wow, sounds like both of you need to keep it in your pants a bit.

Neither of you have only been with a handful of people so just because hers is apparently triple digits, stop worrying.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know if other men experienced anything similar to this but it's really playing on my mind.

Recently started hooking up with a close friend of mine. We've been friends for a few years through university and going out. We both had quite a number of one night stands, mine were more selective as I wouldn't have sex with someone I don't find attractive were as she would have sex with anyone. What she would do is go around a club seeing what men are into her then selecting the one she likes best, she's a extremely attractive girl. I've slept with about 20-25 girls where as from what's she told me above 100 different men.

It does worry me a bit trying to good knowing the amount she been with, feel like I'm trying to be the best she's had even though I'm not sure I'm not. Because I use to be just her friend it does play on mind is she just doing it for me or is she genuinely into me because she can pick any man she wants. I'm quite slim and tall, she's had bodybuilder, men with massive six packs and muscles. How I meant to compete with that?

How do I stop feeling like this? I'm embarrassed to tell her as make me look wimpy. I really would like some advice please. Thank you

Over 100 guys?........Shiieeeeeeeeeet!!

Please pray tell why you have decided to take a ride on the village bike?
(edited 8 years ago)
Just dont forget to take an STD test first and then before every time you have sex with her..
Erm, your title makes it sound as if you were either a virgin or had been with only a couple of girl. You've been with 20-25 which is well over the number most people have in their entire lives!

On the issue, I guess it depends on whether she just wants to bang you or have an actual relationship that isn't just centred around humping.
You arent competing and its not a competition. Youve both slept with plenty of people.

Stop comparing yourself to others and realise for the moment she has chosen to be with you.

I am unsure whether your worry is on sexual performance level or overall?

I know it might seem radical, but why not talk to her? thats what people do.

Oh I forgot read Nick Hornby and High Fidelity, the main character is alwats comapring his sexual performance to other bfs his partner has had.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Ho Ho Ho lol.

Just do her, doesn't matter if your not a bodybuilder, she can see that herself and I doubt she's expecting you to be her best.
Original post by 999tigger
You arent competing and its not a competition. Youve both slept with plenty of people.

Stop comparing yourself to others and realise for the moment she has chosen to be with you.

Far too logical this early in the morning :tongue:.

The fact that she can go out and sleep with body builders or whoever shouldn't make you feel insecure, because despite all their muscles she's decided to be with you right now. I sincerely doubt she's doing it out of pity because of your poor sex life, so it could be because she likes you or for your sexual prowess. But most likely its a bit of both
If she's with you, she's with you for a reason. Looks/ sex isn't everything you know? And if the fact she's slept with other people bothers you so much, you're probably insecure, granted you've slept with a high number of people too.
Reply 9
Original post by Gucci Mane.
Over 100 guys?........Shiieeeeeeeeeet!!

Please pray tell why you have decided to take a ride on the village bike?

It's what she's said how true it is I don't know. She's actually a really nice girl if you get to know her a lot of people do judge her because of it, she is extremely slutty yeah she even admits it but I'm not too bothered by that.
Original post by 999tigger

Oh I forgot read Nick Hornby and High Fidelity, the main character is alwats comapring his sexual performance to other bfs his partner has had.

Bit of both but mainly my performance. It's because I'm closer to her then any other man so I want to be good. I don't want things to get awkward by saying it, I don't want to be like another bloke to her.
Reply 11
looks like she's got low standards so its all good OP :h:
Over 100 men, that's crazy! Just make sure you use protection young man and you both get tested beforehand.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mkap
looks like she's got low standards so its all good OP :h:

What a nasty thing to say. She's free do what she wants not everyone wants a serious relationship.
What a nasty thing to say. She's free do what she wants not everyone wants a serious relationship.

Not being funny but you said she would sleep with ANYONE which implies she has low standards. Everyone is free to do what they like, yes you are right about that and we are also free to voice our opinions.
Bit of both but mainly my performance. It's because I'm closer to her then any other man so I want to be good. I don't want things to get awkward by saying it, I don't want to be like another bloke to her.

If you dont learn to talk to your partner then how can the ever understand whats gong on? You are guessing what each other thinks.

Comparing toyrself to others waste of time for the reasons posted previously. If its sexual performance that dominates your thinking, then why not talk to her at the right time anout what she likes and ways you can make things better for her? That makes it about her and what makes her feel good not your own vanity and insecyirty about others men, which is crazy.

A relationship isnt just about sex.
She's been with a lot of men so that should mean that she is the one who is not good for you.

Ask yourself if she's been banging all of these bodybuilders and now she is with you (I'm assuming you aren't one) why do you think that is?

Probably because they all chucked her after they were done and now she wants a beta-provider who she isn't attracted to but knows he will stick around and tolerate her sluttiness.
Original post by phunky_fresh
Not being funny but you said she would sleep with ANYONE which implies she has low standards. Everyone is free to do what they like, yes you are right about that and we are also free to voice our opinions.

ngl this was my thoughts!!

OP are you in a relationship? is she flirting w other men

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending