The Student Room Group

Accidentally insulted a girl

Ok so this came out totally the wrong way and I immediately apologized but didn't talk for a while.

Me, her and two of our friends were sitting around a table, one of our friends was playing with scissors and I told him that only children did that and this girl pretended to throw them at me, which after I jokingly threatened to pick her up and throw her in the bin. Anyway our friend told me that I couldn't pick her up and I said I've picked up slimmer girls than her and she awkwardly stared at me.
Original post by Coolisbelieveing
Ok so this came out totally the wrong way and I immediately apologized but didn't talk for a while.

Me, her and two of our friends were sitting around a table, one of our friends was playing with scissors and I told him that only children did that and this girl pretended to throw them at me, which after I jokingly threatened to pick her up and throw her in the bin. Anyway our friend told me that I couldn't pick her up and I said I've picked up slimmer girls than her and she awkwardly stared at me.

"You've picked up slimmer girls than her" - what did you mean by that exactly?

Did you mean to say you've picked up heavier girls than her?

Tbh, from what you've told us, her response was probably awkward because what you said is confusing.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Gucci Mane.
"You've picked up slimmer girls than her" - what did you mean by that exactly?

Did you mean to say you've picked up heavier girls than her?

Tbh, from what you've told us, her response was probably awkward because what you said is confusing.

I thought he was trying to call her fat by saying that.
Reply 3
She would only be insulted if it was true, in which case you have nothing to feel bad about.
Reply 4
Original post by Jebedee
She would only be insulted if it was true, in which case you have nothing to feel bad about.

that he picked up slimmer girls than her?

idk why she'd be insulted lmaooo :lol: it wasn't an insult it was just an... "oh..okay?" statement to me
Reply 5
Original post by z33
that he picked up slimmer girls than her?

idk why she'd be insulted lmaooo :lol: it wasn't an insult it was just an... "oh..okay?" statement to me

Some girls are like that though. A girl sat on my leg once and accused me of calling her fat when I said ouch. I don't really know what she wanted out of me.
Reply 6
Original post by Jebedee
Some girls are like that though. A girl sat on my leg once and accused me of calling her fat when I said ouch. I don't really know what she wanted out of me.

¬_¬ girls these days mannn
too sensitive :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending