The Student Room Group

Men what makes you think a girl is "trashy"?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway
:curious:

Ankles are pretty trashy tbh
Original post by whorace
Ankles are pretty trashy tbh

:lol: what about open wrists? Or, God forbid, noses?! Scandalous.
Original post by MACmakeupgirl
a lot of guys cant spot makeup when it isn't like this :rofl:

Exactly!.I had a guy friend ask me why I didn't wear makeup when I was wearing concealer, powder, eyebrow pencil & a bit of mascara

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
:lol: what about open wrists? Or, God forbid, noses?! Scandalous.

The only real question is why he hasn't included kneecaps. What's wrong with that guy?
Original post by Shia Kafir
from essex.

Attachment not found

When people ask where I'm from, I just say Kent.
According to these replies i'm trashy. And i actually live in Essex aha
Original post by velvetsky
Guys don't really know what makeup looks like.Im certain most of the guys who say they don't like girls with makeup actually mean girls with 'Poor make up skills.

Taylor Swift with makeup
Attachment not found

Are you going to tell me the eyelashes, blush, a bit of highlighter & whatever else she's wearing doesn't bring out her features?.

Taylor Swift without makeup.
Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your point?
Original post by Tamil Tiger
What's your point?

You asked why makeup was makes somebody flattering & I answered your question: because it accentuates their features and gave an example of Taylor Swift.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tamil Tiger
Go back to tumblr pls

:tongue:
I don't have a tumblr, I just think that slut shaming is really bad
Original post by 999tigger
Manners and behaviour.

That's it.

How does long nails and big jewelry make one trashy? People are too dumb.
Original post by xobeauty
That's it.

How does long nails and big jewelry make one trashy? People are too dumb.

Because dress is part of manners? Go read Emily Post you dummy, I thought you of all people would appeciate it.
Original post by whorace
tattoos
piercings
hair colouring
revealing or ill fitting clothes
swearing
aggressive
easy
no self-respect
public drunkenness
materialistic

THIS
Original post by ellie0497
THIS

Good to know there's lots of classy people here on TSR :tongue:
Original post by whorace
Because dress is part of manners? Go read Emily Post you dummy, I thought you of all people would appeciate it.

wait......ur talking about class but you go on how it's ok for girls to open their legs to multiple people and that's ok. But here you're judging girls and labelling them as trash because of jewelry? That's backwards.
wait......ur talking about class but you go on how it's ok for girls to open their legs to multiple people and that's ok. But here you're judging girls and labelling them as trash because of jewelry? That's backwards.

I said it was ok for a girl to have lots of sex, not that it was classy, find a single post where I said that. When writing that I have never had an illusion that those views were classy, quite the contrary actually, that's why they have a certain appeal to them. If we are going to be proper about it, dress and presentation is an important part of etiquette.
Original post by whorace
I said it was ok for a girl to have lots of sex, not that it was classy, find a single post where I said that. When writing that I have never had an illusion that those views were classy, quite the contrary actually, that's why they have a certain appeal to them. If we are going to be proper about it, dress and presentation is an important part of etiquette.

So to clear things up, do you think it's trashy that girls have sex with multiple people and act scandalous or not?
(edited 8 years ago)
So to clear things up, do you think it's trashy that girls have sex with multiple people and act scandalous or not?

That's a bit loaded isn't it? Yes I think it is trashy to have a lot of sexual partners, it is not morally wrong, but it is trashy.
Original post by whorace
tattoos
piercings
hair colouring
revealing or ill fitting clothes
swearing
aggressive
easy
no self-respect
public drunkenness
materialistic

And you'd f*ck all of that though
Original post by mall-cop
And you'd f*ck all of that though

I already have, i'm not even close minded I dated a girl with a few of those traits, wasn't bloody surprised when she had issues it didn't exactly do anything for the stereotype.

It's trashy and morally wrong

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending