The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha aww :biggrin: Ahh I see! We argue quite ait but that's because she is a very... 'demanding' child.....

I don't think any sibling relationships are without fights :tongue:

How old is she :3 ?

Me either :lol:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
How old is she :3 ?

Me either :lol:

She is 17 in July (so year 12) :tongue: There is a 22 month age gap between us (I'm in y13, but the eldest in the year and she is one of the youngest in her year)

Hahaha ikr :lol: Have you been for your run yet? :smile:
She is 17 in July (so year 12) :tongue: There is a 22 month age gap between us (I'm in y13, but the eldest in the year and she is one of the youngest in her year)

Hahaha ikr :lol: Have you been for your run yet? :smile:

Aw nice :3 there is 2 years and a half between me and my sister l I think it's good when we are not too far in ages ! Then we can have the same interests etc :P (I mean it's not like having a 5 year old sis haha)

Not yet ^_^ I'll go to the doctor at 4pm, (with my sport stuff haha) and from there I'll go pick up my friend at her place and we'll go !
Aw nice :3 there is 2 years and a half between me and my sister l I think it's good when we are not too far in ages ! Then we can have the same interests etc :P (I mean it's not like having a 5 year old sis haha)

Not yet ^_^ I'll go to the doctor at 4pm, (with my sport stuff haha) and from there I'll go pick up my friend at her place and we'll go !

Aww cool! :smile: yeah I agree with you there! I see what you mean - can go out shopping together! :ahee:

Ahhhh I seeeee :tongue: Haha sounds fun! I hope you two have a nice time! :smile:
Aww cool! :smile: yeah I agree with you there! I see what you mean - can go out shopping together! :ahee:

Ahhhh I seeeee :tongue: Haha sounds fun! I hope you two have a nice time! :smile:

Exactlyyy :gah: :ahee:

Thank youuu :3
What you up to ? Still math ?
Exactlyyy :gah: :ahee:

Thank youuu :3
What you up to ? Still math ?

Hahaha :ahee: And you are welcome!! :smile:

Haha not now - ive taken a short break to attend to my sims :tongue:

First is Simon and Nick, second is Ian chatting up Joan (again! those pesky sims :tongue: )

First is Simon and Nick, second is Ian chatting up Joan (again! those pesky sims :tongue: )

:rofl:
Original post by SassKing13
:rofl:

Hey I never said they were very good :tongue: the Nick one is probably the best :rofl: I couldn't get a decent hair style for Ian and Simon!! :biggrin:

How is London crap?

It's probably the best city in the UK there's always something to do out here.

Every where else outside of London is just bland.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Section Boyz
How is London crap?

It's probably the best city in the UK there's always something to do out here.

Every where else outside of London is just bland.

That's really up for debate. Personally, I disagree. There's lots of amazing things to see and do outside of London, obviously depending on your interests.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
That's really up for debate. Personally, I disagree. There's lots of amazing things to see and do outside of London, obviously depending on your interests.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Give me an example?

Where would you say is better:tongue:?
Give me an example?

Where would you say is better:tongue:?

Well, I personally don't like the general atmosphere in London. I mean I don't mind a day out there - there are lots of great things to do and visit. I just really don't like how polluted, crowded and busy it is in general. For me, any place that's more peaceful and calm would do. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

HAHAHAHA I looooove it :lol: :ahee:
Well, I personally don't like the general atmosphere in London. I mean I don't mind a day out there - there are lots of great things to do and visit. I just really don't like how polluted, crowded and busy it is in general. For me, any place that's more peaceful and calm would do. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see your point, It all depends on the individual. But yeah I agree London is quite stuffy and over polluted.
I see your point, It all depends on the individual. But yeah I agree London is quite stuffy and over polluted.

Yes, it does.

How has your day been? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello Global Chat
Original post by callum_20011
Hello Global Chat

Hi Callum! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, it does.

How has your day been? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I spent most of the day procrastinating instead of revising. But otherwise it's been okay.:tongue:

What about you, how are you?:holmes:

:hide: :smile:
Well I spent most of the day procrastinating instead of revising. But otherwise it's been okay.:tongue:

What about you, how are you?:holmes:

Haha OK. Let's hope you get some more work done :wink:
That's great to hear.

Well I'm currently procrastinating, and I'm well thanks. :smile:
Original post by callum_20011
:hide: :smile:

*gasps* where could Callum possibly be? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest