The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no anon function = no answers
:tongue:
Original post by z33
no anon function = no answers
:tongue:

is there a way to add an anon function to chat or is it only something for health problems?
Reply 3
Original post by quasa
is there a way to add an anon function to chat or is it only something for health problems?

ask for it to be moved to

My TSR
> Forums
> Life and style
> Relationships
> Friends, family and work

Spoiler

ok, can someone move this to the relationships thread please (technically, being parent/child counts as a type of relationship, as does friendship, etc)
Reply 6
Make my 46 year old mum look 20 years old, I mean my aunty is a year older yet looks no older than about 20 years old. (Although my aunty does have Norwegian ancestry). :colone:
I wouldn't change my mum she's always been supportive and respected my choices and treated me like an adult before I was one:smile: if I could bring my dad back to life then maybe I would but then I wouldn't have my little sister.
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Nothing. My parents are perfect as they are.

Spoiler

if thats true, glad life is working out well (I presume). do you want to meet your real folks (if so, how would you respond?)

If its fake: ill find out where you are, turn my UK size 11.5 trainers sideways and stick it up your candy ass
Original post by BarleyDog
Make my 46 year old mum look 20 years old, I mean my aunty is a year older yet looks no older than about 20 years old. (Although my aunty does have Norwegian ancestry). :colone:

Im considering getting training for botox/fillers/peels/lifts/other cosmetic procedures. (only thing holding me back is accreditation is 1-2.5 grand :|) If I do go for it gimme a shout and Ill see what I can do :wink:
I wish my parents were a bit less overbearing...
Original post by claireestelle
I wouldn't change my mum she's always been supportive and respected my choices and treated me like an adult before I was one:smile: if I could bring my dad back to life then maybe I would but then I wouldn't have my little sister.

I kinda know the feeling. I had 2 stillborn siblings I wish I could have met. I fee lthat If I had them in my life, things would have been more interesting in a positive way
Reply 12
Bank balance
Original post by quasa
Im considering getting training for botox/fillers/peels/lifts/other cosmetic procedures. (only thing holding me back is accreditation is 1-2.5 grand :|) If I do go for it gimme a shout and Ill see what I can do :wink:

Can I have some too, as according to one of my old school teachers I look like Tony Blair, (because I inherited my dad's ratty look)? :sad:
Original post by quasa
I kinda know the feeling. I had 2 stillborn siblings I wish I could have met. I fee lthat If I had them in my life, things would have been more interesting in a positive way

I m sorry you lost your siblings. I feel lucky I got my dad for nearly 10 years but still wonder what it d be like if he was still here.
Original post by BarleyDog
Can I have some too, as according to one of my old school teachers I look like Tony Blair, (because I inherited my dad's ratty look)? :sad:

are you male or female? (your gender isnt specified and im a guy but have a soft spot for animals)

tony blair doesnt look as bad as charles windsor or the chronically constipated old windbag known as donald trump
Original post by quasa
are you male or female? (your gender isnt specified and im a guy but have a soft spot for animals)

tony blair doesnt look as bad as charles windsor or the chronically constipated old windbag known as donald trump

I'm a male. :smile:
I mean I don't sit at home crying and NEVER HAVE that my dad is a wasteman. But obvs it would be better if he was a good dude and provided in the home and stuff and didn't drink and **** other women and make random kids he can't keep track of.

Then with my mum, she's all right but whatever it is in her...that got her to fall for someone like that...it needs to be eradicated. Her life needs a do-over

but then again eh everything happens for a reason. My dad is a dick so my mum could be weak kneed and fall for him anyway, so I could be born with these issues and develop my own stronger traits and break the cycle so whatevz.
My dad can be unreliable in the sense that he will say he will do something for me (and I will say it's fine if you can't just say now but he insists) then on the day he is supposed to do whatever thing I will phone him and he will say "I'm tired,I was up all night,I have other things to do" and that can get really annoying. So I would probably like it if he would just say when he didn't want to do something because that wouldn't bother me as much lol :tongue:
Reply 19
nothing