The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not necessarily. Some do and some don't. Just because you're tall it doesn't mean you'll have a bigger penis. Generally it hurts on your first time anyway because you're not used to having something like that inside you, but the more you do it the better it feels.
Hey :smile: not sure there is much correlation, there's probably been some research into it that you could look at online!
BUT I am in similar situation to you! Not sure what you mean by petite, but I am 5'3. And my boyfriend is 6'1, and 8.5 inches. Hurt a LOT the first time, we had to have several attempts before the pain subsided. He felt very bad as he could see it was hurting me.
But now, it is absolutely FINE. In fact fantastic! Don't worry! :smile: xxx
(Similarly if you see it for first time and is smaller than you expected, don't worry, it will still be fab and you will probably find the first time easier in addition!)
bigger feet? probably.
"just the tip"
Reply 5
Nope
Well im 5,9/5,10 and my mates 6,4..... Safe to say I win in the downstairs department. Would rather be 3 inches taller and have a 3 inch dick tho tbf....
the opposite apparantly. the worlds largest "yknow" is attached to a 5ft 8 man
Studies suggest that men over 6ft tall are 3x more likely to have a larger penis than a shorter male, but there's no scientific evidence of such a correlation.
I seem to remember studies showing very little (or no) correlation.

I'm 6' 2" and would just like to say that those studies are wrong.
I'm 6ft 2 and girls have compared mine to a cucumber
Start pulling more pants down in public. It's the only way.
Attachment not found
Original post by DylanJ43
Original post by GettingitDone
Attachment not found

Not even looking at that, as the links url has told me what it is :/
Not even looking at that, as the links url has told me what it is :/

Attachment not found
Reply 15

Is it green?
Scientifically speaking, it only makes sense that it would be larger on average.

But if you think about the height difference: 6'2" against the average 5'10" is only about 6% more. That's not much. Theoretically that would be the only slight average increase of 6'2" males over the norm in the, uh, downstairs department too.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Alexion
Scientifically speaking, it only makes sense that it would be larger on average.

But if you think about the height difference: 6'2" against the average 5'10" is only about 6% more. That's not much. Theoretically that would be the only slight average increase of 6'2" males over the norm.

Stop patronizing these little kids with the big math calculations.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Studies suggest that men over 6ft tall are 3x more likely to have a larger penis than a shorter male, but there's no scientific evidence of such a correlation.

How big then? :tongue:
Stop patronizing these little kids with the big math calculations.

:rofl:

THEY MUST BE EDUCATED

Latest