The Student Room Group

Primary education at university

So i'm going to have to start applying for University soon and i want to do a Primary Education course, my current predictions are AAB (English lit, History and Biology) and i'm wondering what the best universities to apply for are. I know a lot of traditional universities don't do this course but i would still like to go to a high ranking university.
Original post by Amy2930
So i'm going to have to start applying for University soon and i want to do a Primary Education course, my current predictions are AAB (English lit, History and Biology) and i'm wondering what the best universities to apply for are. I know a lot of traditional universities don't do this course but i would still like to go to a high ranking university.

Hey! I'm starting Nottingham Trent University in September to study Primary Education. I've currently got Bishop Grosseteste University as my insurance choice. I've looked around both universities several times and they're both wonderful, especially Nottingham as it's on the Clifton Campus which is all brand new and everything you could possibly need is all on campus within a 5 minute walk.
Bishop Grosseteste is a tiny university and it's a 10 minute walk from Lincoln city centre. There aren't many students there so it's better if you're looking to go somewhere small and personal.
I hope this helps! :biggrin: Good luck.
Reply 2
Original post by PhoebeAWilson
Hey! I'm starting Nottingham Trent University in September to study Primary Education. I've currently got Bishop Grosseteste University as my insurance choice. I've looked around both universities several times and they're both wonderful, especially Nottingham as it's on the Clifton Campus which is all brand new and everything you could possibly need is all on campus within a 5 minute walk.
Bishop Grosseteste is a tiny university and it's a 10 minute walk from Lincoln city centre. There aren't many students there so it's better if you're looking to go somewhere small and personal.
I hope this helps! :biggrin: Good luck.

Thanks, that does help a lot :smile: i'll have a look at both of them. I come from a pretty snobby family that want me to look at Durham but i don't know how good it's primary education course actually is. Good luck at Uni!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending