The Student Room Group

Stealing my friend's girl

One of my best mates seems to slightly like a girl. Other friends encourage him to go for this girl but he doesn't seem overly interested in pursuing anything with this girl. There's a chance he doesn't even like her in that way. BUT she keeps messaging me and have a feeling she likes me. I'm not overly interested in the girl but if I get the chance I could take it further with her. Would this be betraying my friend or damage our friendship? (he's one of my top 3 mates)
Why not just ask him? If he actually wants to go for this girl then leave it, if he genuinely isn't interested then I doubt he would give a **** whether you went for it or not
No because she is the one messaging you...not the opposite...Explain to your friend (as he's not that interested in her) i'm sure he would understand...and if you want to take it further, that's your choice ..but be careful don't let it break you friendship apart :h: just ask him whether he likes her in that way or not....from then i'm sure you will know what to do :wink:
Reply 3
Do it.
Original post by MrDogg
One of my best mates seems to slightly like a girl. Other friends encourage him to go for this girl but he doesn't seem overly interested in pursuing anything with this girl. There's a chance he doesn't even like her in that way. BUT she keeps messaging me and have a feeling she likes me. I'm not overly interested in the girl but if I get the chance I could take it further with her. Would this be betraying my friend or damage our friendship? (he's one of my top 3 mates)

You're guys, just ask him if he's into her or not. If he is, then the bro code makes it perfectly clear you leave it alone. If not, fill your boots :grin:
Reply 5
Maybe if he is not really that into her, then I guess its not. you can go for her if you really like her. :smile:

Quick Reply