The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

With the exception of Puddles, none of them has the necessary perms to move the thread. :beard:

z33, is that supposed to be batman eyes out of curiosity?
The money in their bank account
Reply 43
Original post by Hydeman
With the exception of Puddles, none of them has the necessary perms to move the thread. :beard:

oh </3 but I saw iEthan move a thread the other day :eek:

Original post by quasa
z33, is that supposed to be batman eyes out of curiosity?

yes it is :tongue:
Original post by Leviathan1741
I wish I could get rid of my dad's mental illness so that he could live with us again

as someone who deals with people with mental problems on a daily basis (both at work and home), I know how it can affect people. wishing you, him and your familia the best
Original post by mall-cop
That was unexpected kindness, thanks a lot :five:

It's the most I can offer and still doesn't change anything, but it's better than nothing. :redface: No problem.

Spoiler

and did you see my pm:holmes:

Indeed.

I hope nothing too catastrophic happened in the forty minutes before I saw it, given the emphasised urgency of the situation and all. :lol:
Original post by z33
oh </3 but I saw iEthan move a thread the other day :eek:

yes it is :tongue:

batman TAS? (loved JLU and batman beyond way back then) JLU still probably has the best superhero programme / film theme music
Original post by iEthan
Hiya :smile:

I've done this now. :h:

cheers dude
Original post by Eniotnha
The money in their bank account

I know the exact feeling. best you can do is hope things work out for the better / your able to exceed them
Original post by acupofgreentea
It's the most I can offer and still doesn't change anything, but it's better than nothing. :redface: No problem.

Spoiler

Indeed.

I hope nothing too catastrophic happened in the forty minutes before I saw it, given the emphasised urgency of the situation and all. :lol:

"Indeed" :rofl:
unexpected because we barely speak and people on here are just too much
And yes, you came too late! The sky is falling! :eek2:

:colone:
Reply 51
Original post by iEthan
Hiya :smile:

I've done this now. :h:

@Hydeman suck on dat :proud: :lol: jkjk luv u still <3

Original post by quasa
batman TAS? (loved JLU and batman beyond way back then) JLU still probably has the best superhero programme / film theme music

justice league of america animated - his original animated series' eyes aren't like that i swear!
LETS BE BEST FRIENDS
Original post by mkap
Everything about my mum tbh

inb4 all the hate

thats so sad :console: :cry2:

overtime, people can mellow down, just pray and hope that she becomes less hateful inshallah
I would swap my dad for someone else.
Original post by quasa
as someone who deals with people with mental problems on a daily basis (both at work and home), I know how it can affect people. wishing you, him and your familia the best

Thank you :smile:
Original post by z33

justice league of america animated - his original animated series' eyes aren't like that i swear!
LETS BE BEST FRIENDS

as long as your not a racist/anti-islamic troll who is an adult, im down with that.

ps, i definitely remember his eyes being like that in the animated series.
Reply 56
Original post by quasa
as long as your not a racist/anti-islamic troll who is an adult, im down with that.

ps, i definitely remember his eyes being like that in the animated series.

Am Muslim, and 17 so still not an adult
check all the boxes :lol:

nopenope

they're sharper

in JLU they're softer like in my icon :colone:
Original post by Hydeman
I would just have different parents.

there have been many times growing up I have wished the same thing. In my case, yes I do still resent them a lot for all they have done in my life but at the same time, I see how much they have struggled in life and the sacrifices they have made and I just pray/hope that we can get along and help each other out
Original post by z33

LETS BE BEST FRIENDS

:grumble:

@quasa :boxing:
Original post by z33
Am Muslim, and 17 so still not an adult
check all the boxes :lol:

nopenope

they're sharper

in JLU they're softer like in my icon :colone:

I stand corrected lol

but yh, 17s ok

Latest