Do you know any Muslims?

Scroll to see replies

Lol shut up with these threads.
Muslims soldiers fought in WW1
Reply 22
Original post by samina_ay
Lol shut up with these threads.

IKR

As if these threads will bring back the lives of the the innocent victims of islamic terrorism.
Original post by Zinann
What does this have to do with the fact that muslim terrorism has killed over 3,000 in the last 30 days alone?

You're back! Hello my friend!

How was your time being banned... I mean taking a break from TSR :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by chemting
You're back! Hello my friend!

How was your time being banned... I mean taking a break from TSR :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was banned for using a quote that their prophet said in the hadiths.

This is my THRID account THIS WEEK.

All because I'm super critical of this cult. I mean "religion of peace"
Original post by Zinann
IKR

As if these threads will bring back the lives of the the innocent victims of islamic terrorism.

"Islamic terorrism?" - when these tragedies happen we shouldn't alienate a group in society because it will produce a negative response. As a muslim - i have nothing to do with these terror attacks and islam does not promote terrorism. We are not even allowed to kill an insect nevermind blow up ourselves in public places.
Original post by Zinann

It's not a cult :smile:
Original post by Zinann

Oh dear. Well I haven't seen the post in question I can't comment I'm afraid. I only heard from secondary sources.

I guess I must welcome you to the hit-list

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Someone32
After reading the threads on here I have to wonder do any of you know any Muslims in real life? If you do how do you act with these people that many of you believe are a part of a barbaric religion? As a Muslim I've never come across a person criticise my religion irl but on here it seems to be a we hate Muslims party.

Yes

At school I had lots, they were cool, funny, never radical.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
"Islamic terorrism?" - when these tragedies happen we shouldn't alienate a group in society because it will produce a negative response. As a muslim - i have nothing to do with these terror attacks and islam does not promote terrorism. We are not even allowed to kill an insect nevermind blow up ourselves in public places.

It was orchestrated by muslims, in the name of their religion.

Therefore it's ISLAMIC terrorism.

You might not be a terrorist, but you certainly share the same belief system as millions of people in the world that Intelligence agencies classify as Terrorists.
Reply 30
It's not a cult :smile:

Apostasy in Islam = DEATH when the Shari'a is enforced.

Cult.
Reply 31
Original post by chemting
Oh dear. Well I haven't seen the post in question I can't comment I'm afraid. I only heard from secondary sources.

I guess I must welcome you to the hit-list

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL.

How did you find out I was banned?

Looked in my profile or someone told you?
Most of my middle eastern friends are Muslims and some from other countries too,they're some really cool people.
Reply 33
Freedom of speech on TSR means, don't criticise Islam or you're banned.

Even if you're just quoting the words of their false prophet.
Reply 34
Hey, I'd just like to point out that Ahmadi's are not Muslim. They're simply Ahmadi's, a separate religion.
Ahmadi's do not believe the teachings of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) as they believe someone else came after him to guide Muslims.
It's like saying, a person who doesn't believe Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) was the son of God is still a Christian.
Reply 35
Original post by Zinann
Freedom of speech on TSR means, don't criticise Islam or you're banned.

Even if you're just quoting the words of their false prophet.

Lol! Not exactly, there are many threads on here that have people criticising Islam left and right without having anything done to their accounts.
Well making a smart ass comment of it being a cult really shows your innocence and sincerity Manners doth maketh man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by imaanr
Lol! Not exactly, there are many threads on here that have people criticising Islam left and right without having anything done to their accounts.

Mine said I violated "community guidelines" for just pulling out a quote the false prophet said about being victorious through terror.

Might get banned again.
Reply 38
Original post by Zinann
It was orchestrated by muslims, in the name of their religion.

Therefore it's ISLAMIC terrorism.

You might not be a terrorist, but you certainly share the same belief system as millions of people in the world that Intelligence agencies classify as Terrorists.

So going along with what you just said, the KKK are true Christians? Does that mean that any religious Christian I will meet believes that, just because (if) they are white, they are better than blacks?
I'm Muslim 😊😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending