The Student Room Group

I am so fed up with Desi Uncles making comments about my height !?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whorace
Don't you think he should,

Be the bigger man?

Oh myy :biggrin::biggrin: you're too funny, you cant be that deep looool
Reply 21
Original post by whorace
Don't you think he should,

Be the bigger man?

At 165 myself I cannot endorse your comment, amusing as it is
Original post by I am Halal
180cm. I might grow, but not sure.

Wait hol'up hol'up hol'up

Are you sure his your dad?

I mean that is a big height difference!!!

Not to be taken lightly.
Reply 23
Original post by SMEGGGY
Tell them to **** off

Posted from TSR Mobile

My parents are gonna kill me
Reply 24
Original post by Section Boyz

Not to be taken lightly.

I dont know. I am the youngest brother in my family. This might the reason. Maybe because I had a lot depression, I dont know..
Reply 25

Not to be taken lightly.

There does apper to be no shortage of problems
Reply 26

Not to be taken lightly.

my dad is like 169 and im 182

rip?
Hello sir

I am very much aware that your length is hurting you so I have some suggestions for you. Firstly I think you will need to massage your legs with engine oil to provide them with message of getting longer. There may be some swellings but dont worry that soon turns into extra bone length. While you are massaging make sure to chant 'length matters' and your legs will feel that you are crazy and want to run from you which is making them longer. If you have any questions about this procedure please do not hesitate in contact me but take note of time zone difference please.

Thank you.

Also sir we are not responsible of any loss of skin or limbs.
Hi

I am so done ! Ok I am a male and I am 164cm tall. Pretty short for societial expectations, but whatever man. But I am extremelely muscular and have a nice and symmetrical face, and a good black thick beard, Last but not least I have a nice ass ( extremely important),

However for these ****ing Desi uncles always ask " Why are you so short?"
err. I did not choose to be short. No one chooses their height ! And then they laugh and call me a midget. 164 cm is not even that short. It is perfectly average.

"Why are you so fat", that is the reply I wanna give them. I did not choose my height but you are choosing to remain fat by eating rotis with daal and biriyani all day wtih a nice glass of lassi and no excercise.

. It is really taking away my confidence. I dont know man, maybe I am too short,

I am 21, but I might grow, as my Dad apperantly grew when he was 22 and and my elder brothers also grew in their 20s., must be in the family..but it does not make a difference.

Bless :console:
I can imagine it being hard for you cos u are a guy and when desis comment on something once they dont let it go :lol:
Like someone said, maybe they know it annoys u and thats why they tease you. But other than that just have a laugh with them, theyll stop eventually :yy:
Reply 29
Original post by DesiGirl31
Bless :console:
I can imagine it being hard for you cos u are a guy and when desis comment on something once they dont let it go :lol:
Like someone said, maybe they know it annoys u and thats why they tease you. But other than that just have a laugh with them, theyll stop eventually :yy:

I understand but they say stuff like " You are never gonna get a rishta " Like WTF?
I prefer di*k anyway, but genuine question. Would you marry a short muscular good looking man who has a nice ass, thick beard and sexy lips:colondollar:
Original post by whorace
There does apper to be no shortage of problems

PRSOM :rofl:
Original post by Abishek Malhotra
Hello sir

I am very much aware that your length is hurting you so I have some suggestions for you. Firstly I think you will need to massage your legs with engine oil to provide them with message of getting longer. There may be some swellings but dont worry that soon turns into extra bone length. While you are massaging make sure to chant 'length matters' and your legs will feel that you are crazy and want to run from you which is making them longer. If you have any questions about this procedure please do not hesitate in contact me but take note of time zone difference please.

Thank you.

Also sir we are not responsible of any loss of skin or limbs.

Honestly, dont know if thats really u in ur avatar... dont mean to be rude but looks like a guy we found off of google images as a pretend rishta for my aunt :rofl:
I understand but they say stuff like " You are never gonna get a rishta " Like WTF?
I prefer di*k anyway, but genuine question. Would you marry a short muscular good looking man who has a nice ass, thick beard and sexy lips:colondollar:

Loool. Youll get a rishta eventally. Ur still young :lol:
Cant take "nice ass" and "sexy lips" srsly rn :rofl:, but thick beard :love:
Reply 32
Loool. Youll get a rishta eventally. Ur still young :lol:
Cant take "nice ass" and "sexy lips" srsly rn :rofl:, but thick beard :love:

LOL I hope I dont get a rishta. I am gay
rant over
who cares about a symmetrical face when you're 164cm?
LOL I hope I dont get a rishta. I am gay

I just got what u meant in the previous post :facepalm:
Reply 36
I just got what u meant in the previous post :facepalm:

I understand but the reason I said that was because are these uncles trying to say that I am undateable because of my height.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by Bill_Gates
who cares about a symmetrical face when you're 164cm?

:biggrin: lmao..
Reply 38
Original post by Ishea16
rant over

bend over...
bend over...

lol:biggrin:

no:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest