The Student Room Group

Do you know any Muslims?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by imaanr
You're talking like a true ISIS member right now

I just realised that you're 15.Look I can't continue to argue with you about your religion. You're too young.Maybe when you're older and more mature you'll remember what I've said today.Later and all the best in your studies.
Yeah, like half my family are muslim, and I have quite a few friends who are muslim as well.
Reply 62
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
I cannot speak on behalf of illiterate and culturally influenced backward people. Islam does not promote this. It is culture. Just as Christianity does not promote sex before marriage and yet Christians have sex before marriage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I literally did not understand a word of what you just said.

Can someone please help me translate?
Reply 63
Original post by Zinann
You legal speak Arabic?

That's what google translate brought up for me.

Lol! You clearly do not speak Arabic. I said "No, I speak Arabic." Tbh, I'm no expert although I do know how to read, write Arabic as well as speak conversational Arabic.
Original post by Zinann

Then you need to be taught how to read your own language. Do you remember the Muslim genocide in Bosnia which killed millions of Muslims ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by imaanr
لا، أنا تكلم لغل العربية.

Original post by Zinann
You legal speak Arabic?

That's what google translate brought up for me.

"No, I speak the language of Arabic"
misspelt language and said "to speak" instead of of I speak
There is a reason why Ahmadi's don't like to be considered Muslims. They're not. They only count Ahmadi as a prophet. That's why they're called Ahmadi's and not Muslims. A bit obvious . Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please tell me which Ahmadi thinks only Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is a prophet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Then you need to be taught how to read your own language. Do you remember the Muslim genocide in Bosnia which killed millions of Muslims ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The genocide was conducted by Christians and supported by the UN for a while. Do we call you people terrorists ? No, because s majority should not be accused for a minority.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your deplorable sentence was filled with as many errors as your holy book.

That's why i didn't fully comprehend it.

Yes I remember the Bosnian genocide. I also remembered the Islamic slave trade and the spread of the Ottoman empire which was responsible for the death over over 123 MILLION people.
Reply 69
Original post by Zinann

The person said that they do not speak on half people who do not understand Islam correctly (i.e ISIS). They went onto saying that Christians don't follow their religion correctly either as, even though sex before marriage is forbidden, it is still done by Christians.
Reply 70
I am muslim ,As a muslim i don't care of what it is said in the media that muslims are not terrorists you don't judge someone if you really want to know a muslim i'll tell you one thing we are same people as everyone else and there are no differences between us but some.
just be yourself and just talked naturally
Original post by chemting
Please tell me which Ahmadi thinks only Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is a prophet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Correction. I was meant to say last prophet. My bad. Sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
The genocide was conducted by Christians and supported by the UN for a while. Do we call you people terrorists ? No, because s majority should not be accused for a minority.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone can claim to be a follower of a religion.

What people have to do next is see if the religion supports the actions of the people.

Christianity doesn't. Islam does.

What's your next argument.
Reply 73
yes that's true there is still zinnah in islam even tho it is forbidden
Original post by Zinann
Your deplorable sentence was filled with as many errors as your holy book.

That's why i didn't fully comprehend it.

Yes I remember the Bosnian genocide. I also remembered the Islamic slave trade and the spread of the Ottoman empire which was responsible for the death over over 123 MILLION people.

Ah. I see. Do you mind correcting my comment ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know plenty of Muslims, all decent people.

However, my personal experiences with a handful of Muslims does not represent all Muslims... or does this only work the other way around?
Original post by Zinann
I just realised that you're 15.Look I can't continue to argue with you about your religion. You're too young.Maybe when you're older and more mature you'll remember what I've said today.Later and all the best in your studies.

Urghh you old paedo, stop talking to young people online
Reply 77
Original post by Zinann

Lol! Okay then.
And thanks
I must admit that there are questionable things written in the Quran. However, Islam itself is not a violent religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
Original post by A$aprocky
Urghh you old paedo, stop talking to young people online

Can you just ƒuck off you vitriolic vapid retard?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending