The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
:rofl:

If only that were true... :tongue:

Matrix and I believe it to be true!! :five:
Original post by Amellia123
Oops time for Amellia to go - she bids you all a goodnight!! :hugs:
See you all tomorrow!! :tongue: :woo: :awesome: :naughty: :biggrin: :rofl: :lol: :wink: :smile: :five: :party: :nyan: :grouphugs:

Not naughty again! :cry:

Goodnight! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl:

If only that were true... :tongue:

See below....:ahee:
Matrix and I believe it to be true!! :five:

Absolutely! I was going to say something like that! I'm sure you'll agree that SassKing is one of the most awesome people ever:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well thank you very much :smile: To be honest, I don't feel like I've been 'winning at life' as of late... Still, I'm glad to have awesome online friends like you two :smile:
Well thank you very much :smile: To be honest, I don't feel like I've been 'winning at life' as of late... Still, I'm glad to have awesome online friends like you two :smile:

Awww that means so much to me! I'm sure that things will look up soon, because you deserve that at the very least. In case if you do want to talk about any of that, my PM's always open :wink:

I was so happy to read that last line because you are so awesome too. I'm so grateful for all of the people I talk to on here...real life is a lot more lonely...anyway, I tried to rep you and that joy turned to disappointment :frown: PRSOM!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Awww that means so much to me! I'm sure that things will look up soon, because you deserve that at the very least. In case if you do want to talk about any of that, my PM's always open :wink:

I was so happy to read that last line because you are so awesome too. I'm so grateful for all of the people I talk to on here...real life is a lot more lonely...anyway, I tried to rep you and that joy turned to disappointment :frown: PRSOM!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, I shall keep that in mind :smile:

Don't I know it :tongue: :redface: Thank you again Matrix :smile: Goddamn you TSR and your rep system :lol:
Thank you, I shall keep that in mind :smile:

Don't I know it :tongue: :redface: Thank you again Matrix :smile: Goddamn you TSR and your rep system :lol:

You're welcome. Woo! :h:

Awww :hugs: once again...you are welcome SassKing :biggrin: haha yeah, what's wrong about trying to spread more positivity in the form of a rep? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not naughty again! :cry:

Goodnight! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

See below....:ahee:

Absolutely! I was going to say something like that! I'm sure you'll agree that SassKing is one of the most awesome people ever:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha high fives all around :five: Of course he is!! :yep: :awesome:

Aww SassKing, that means an awful lot :smile: Matrix is right, there is always light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully things will get better soon! :redface: :smile: And if you do fancy a chat. feel free to drop me a PM :smile:

I know we're all only like online friends but I cant believe how much I like talking to you both - I've never gotten on with anyone so well! Which is nice considering I don't really have 'real' friends :redface: Back to the point - and I mean this rather seriously SassKing when I say that I find you to be really awesome, and its so nice that you think we are too!! :awesome:

Aww SassKing, that means an awful lot :smile: Matrix is right, there is always light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully things will get better soon! :redface: :smile: And if you do fancy a chat. feel free to drop me a PM :smile:

I know we're all only like online friends but I cant believe how much I like talking to you both - I've never gotten on with anyone so well! Which is nice considering I don't really have 'real' friends :redface: Back to the point - and I mean this rather seriously SassKing when I say that I find you to be really awesome, and its so nice that you think we are too!! :awesome:

Woo! :five:
Yes, he is and yes, there's always hope no matter what anyone may be dealing with. :yep:

Aww yeah I know - being on TSR really has changed my life a lot! I do procrastinate wayyy more than I used to but I consider all of my online friends as my real life friends.
I really get what you mean. I hang around with certain people but I don't think I fit in anywhere irl with anyone I know.

Definitely agreed with the last point! :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, he is and yes, there's always hope no matter what anyone may be dealing with. :yep:

Aww yeah I know - being on TSR really has changed my life a lot! I do procrastinate wayyy more than I used to but I consider all of my online friends as my real life friends.
I really get what you mean. I hang around with certain people but I don't think I fit in anywhere irl with anyone I know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yep :yep: It makes me a feel a bit sad inside when I can see that people are upset/worried - and I cant even help it! And yes, there is always hope I completely agree :smile:

Same actually, and yeah I don't get as much work done as I used to (which is probably a good thing - I used to overdo it) but I am genuinely so happy that I've become friends with you and SassKing (as well as the others!) Yeah, I have two people who I would consider as 'friends' but they're both really clever and confident and sometimes forget that I'm just not :biggrin: I see what you mean, I only ever knew one person who I actually got on with so well that I could just be myself - but he left sixth form to get a job and I haven't seen or heard from him since :redface:

Haha of course you do - greatguy may say I'm a liar but that was the truth!! :h:
Haha yep :yep: It makes me a feel a bit sad inside when I can see that people are upset/worried - and I cant even help it! And yes, there is always hope I completely agree :smile:

Same actually, and yeah I don't get as much work done as I used to (which is probably a good thing - I used to overdo it) but I am genuinely so happy that I've become friends with you and SassKing (as well as the others!) Yeah, I have two people who I would consider as 'friends' but they're both really clever and confident and sometimes forget that I'm just not :biggrin: I see what you mean, I only ever knew one person who I actually got on with so well that I could just be myself - but he left sixth form to get a job and I haven't seen or heard from him since :redface:

Haha of course you do - greatguy may say I'm a liar but that was the truth!! :h:

Same, woo! :biggrin:

Haha yeah I overdo it I must say. Even though I know this, it hasn't really changed. :tongue: Me too! I just don't even like thinking about where I'd be without certain people I've met on here, yourself and SassKing included. (And I'm not just saying that to repay the compliment :wink:). Haha yeah there's two people I hang about with too! The difference here is that they are really sociable and outgoing whereas they tag me as "the smart one" which I'm really not. I'm also very quiet which I guess is my fault for why they don't really talk to me much but I'm not just going to miraculously change that. Awww maybe he'll contact you out of the blue at some point?

Haha Amellia has known to tell the truth. Even when she wants to lie about not finding the rice pudding recipe, she still gives us an accurate update on her mission - (she hasn't gotten very far! :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah I overdo it I must say. Even though I know this, it hasn't really changed. :tongue: Me too! I just don't even like thinking about where I'd be without certain people I've met on here, yourself and SassKing included. (And I'm not just saying that to repay the compliment :wink:). Haha yeah there's two people I hang about with too! The difference here is that they are really sociable and outgoing whereas they tag me as "the smart one" which I'm really not. I'm also very quiet which I guess is my fault for why they don't really talk to me much but I'm not just going to miraculously change that. Awww maybe he'll contact you out of the blue at some point?

Haha Amellia has known to tell the truth. Even when she wants to lie about not finding the rice pudding recipe, she still gives us an accurate update on her mission - (she hasn't gotten very far! :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :woo:

Its really hard not too - and then you wonder why you've come over all tired and cant take anything else in. It makes me feel really stressed when I do that! Haha I totally agree with you there :smile: (and no of course not :wink: ) Really? Haha it does seem that friends come in threes doesn't it? :tongue: I see what you mean, I used to be so painfully shy, but I went on a summer school last year at a uni that made me sort of over come it a bit (but yes still quite shy). Well i'd rather be 'the smart one' than really outgoing to be honest :redface: You're right not to want to change yourself for them - and it would be wrong if they did. :smile: I highly doubt it - its been over a year now!

Yes well I hope you don't think I'm some filthy liar Matrix :tongue: Yes exactly, I update you on the fact that there are no updates :lol: :tongue:

Do you have any plans for today then Miss Matrix? :smile: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want to say thank you to both of you again :smile: and I know what you mean about not having real life friends, because I'm the same :redface: I've genuinely met more people I get on really well with online than I have in real life :tongue: I'm not hugely confident either, although it did actually improve slightly through having a girlfriend last year (I don't anymore :tongue:) Still, it needs improving :tongue: I'm glad I've 'done some good' for both of you in a way :smile:

Both of you are the type of people I'd much rather hang around with if I could, rather than the really outgoing type :tongue: and...to be honest, I've been a bit down recently because of the whole friends thing etc. I've got more to offer in life, and I wonder if people don't realise that because I'm quiet...and I also want more out of life than what I'm getting... Anyway though, it's a work in progress :smile:

You both shouldn't think you're 'weird' or 'odd', because you're both really cool, interesting, unique people! :tongue: (and Echo and the Bunnymen were weird and unique... :tongue:). I'll also say that if either of you ever wanted to talk about anything, I shall listen :smile: :hugs:

This is appropriate :lol:
[video="youtube;BFDqUgYf9RI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFDqUgYf9RI[/video]
Haha :woo:

Its really hard not too - and then you wonder why you've come over all tired and cant take anything else in. It makes me feel really stressed when I do that! Haha I totally agree with you there :smile: (and no of course not :wink: ) Really? Haha it does seem that friends come in threes doesn't it? :tongue: I see what you mean, I used to be so painfully shy, but I went on a summer school last year at a uni that made me sort of over come it a bit (but yes still quite shy). Well i'd rather be 'the smart one' than really outgoing to be honest :redface: You're right not to want to change yourself for them - and it would be wrong if they did. :smile: I highly doubt it - its been over a year now!

Yes well I hope you don't think I'm some filthy liar Matrix :tongue: Yes exactly, I update you on the fact that there are no updates :lol: :tongue:

Do you have any plans for today then Miss Matrix? :smile: :wink:

Haha yes! And especially when you have tight deadlines with exams and coursework. Haha yes really and I guess they do. :biggrin: Haha awww I'm glad that helped. I wouldn't say I'm shy, I just don't want to embarrass myself. It's weird because I don't like talking in groups of people or in class but I've happily done a speech to the whole year plus parents for our end of year assemblies. :tongue: I also don't feel like I have anything important to say or that fits in with the conversation so I just don't bother. I think it's best to speak when I need to than just blabber on about some rubbish. That said, when I'm in one of my weird moods and with one of my friends who's a bit weird too, I sometimes say strange things. Like on this thread I guess. :tongue:

Aww but being clever isn't everything. I think you're great the way you are :smile: (as cheesy as it sounds!)
Yay, I'm glad I made that decision. :h: Awww well I guess at least you remember the great times you had together. :smile:

Haha no O don't see you as a liar :hugs:

Urmmm I'm going to town basically now so I'll speak to you later. I've gotta continue my search and update SassKing with the info...top secret...afraid I can't tell you what it is...hopefully you don't remember why I went to town last time :tongue:

What are you planning on doing? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yes! And especially when you have tight deadlines with exams and coursework. Haha yes really and I guess they do. :biggrin: Haha awww I'm glad that helped. I wouldn't say I'm shy, I just don't want to embarrass myself. It's weird because I don't like talking in groups of people or in class but I've happily done a speech to the whole year plus parents for our end of year assemblies. :tongue: I also don't feel like I have anything important to say or that fits in with the conversation so I just don't bother. I think it's best to speak when I need to than just blabber on about some rubbish. That said, when I'm in one of my weird moods and with one of my friends who's a bit weird too, I sometimes say strange things. Like on this thread I guess. :tongue:

Aww but being clever isn't everything. I think you're great the way you are :smile: (as cheesy as it sounds!)
Yay, I'm glad I made that decision. :h: Awww well I guess at least you remember the great times you had together. :smile:

Urmmm I'm going to town basically now so I'll speak to you later. I've gotta continue my search and update SassKing with the info...top secret...afraid I can't tell you what it is...hopefully you don't remember why I went to town last time :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm the same :tongue:
I want to say thank you to both of you again :smile: and I know what you mean about not having real life friends, because I'm the same :redface: I've genuinely met more people I get on really well with online than I have in real life :tongue: I'm not hugely confident either, although it did actually improve slightly through having a girlfriend last year (I don't anymore :tongue:) Still, it needs improving :tongue: I'm glad I've 'done some good' for both of you in a way :smile:

Both of you are the type of people I'd much rather hang around with if I could, rather than the really outgoing type :tongue: and...to be honest, I've been a bit down recently because of the whole friends thing etc. I've got more to offer in life, and I wonder if people don't realise that because I'm quiet...and I also want more out of life than what I'm getting... Anyway though, it's a work in progress :smile:

You both shouldn't think you're 'weird' or 'odd', because you're both really cool, interesting, unique people! :tongue: (and Echo and the Bunnymen were weird and unique... :tongue:). I'll also say that if either of you ever wanted to talk about anything, I shall listen :smile: :hugs:

This is appropriate :lol:
[video="youtube;BFDqUgYf9RI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFDqUgYf9RI[/video]

Haha and thank you SassKing! :smile: To be perfectly honest, I much prefer having just a couple of friends rather than being in a big crowd (even if we don't always get on) I suppose most of the people on hear are quite like minded in that they just want a friendly chat (or study help) which I think is really nice :smile: Yeah, cant say I've had an argument on here yet with anyone (fingers crossed i wont) I've even come around to liking greatguy on here (but not that much) :tongue:
I completely agree with you, the two people who I hang around with at school always want to out on Friday night (or other stuff I'm not too bothered about) and I just don't. Personally, I think its good if you dont mind being on your own as it sort of prepares you for the real world in that sense. Its certainly taught me not to rely on anyone but myself. I see what you mean, before sixth form I ended up falling out with a lot of people (though it was my own fault really) which I really struggled with at the time :redface: I think its really good that you have been able to improve your confidence (even if only slighty) as it stands you in good stead. :smile: Haha of course you have! :smile:
If you keep going at it bit by bit, the confidence (as well as other stuff) will come (well that's what my mum says anyways :tongue: ) There is absolutely nothing wrong with being on the quiet side - its far better than shouting over everyone and forcing opinions on people :smile:
I agree, cant you and Matrix just come to my school instead? I think we would make an awesome friendship group! :biggrin: :smile:

Haha I don't mind being weird if its in a good way - and I would certainly hate to be the same as everyone else! (they were and look how awesome they are :tongue: ) :hugs: Thanks SassKing, that means a lot :smile:

Hahaha I don't even know what half of the song means :lol: but for now I shall say it is :tongue: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I agree - I have these ISA exams in a few weeks (its a written exam for science practicals) and I either end up working too hard or not enough - I cant seem to get a balance at the moment! They really do :biggrin: and I was so relived that I went - was such a brilliant experience too! I see what you mean, and yeah me neither :tongue: If I have to give presentations in class or speak in an assembly I can do it but I just go really red :colondollar: I suppose I don't really feel comfortable with all those eyes looking at me :lol: That's really good! You seem to have a good balance there Matrix :smile: Yeah and same actually - also because I hate someone telling me I'm wrong or that 'my opinion isn't right'. Oh yes same, I cant stop going on and on and on once I get going on here, sometimes I will ramble on to someone about the football or about a tv program (and I just cant stop!) I haven't seen you say anything really strange yet, even if you did, I would probably just find it amusing :biggrin:

You're right, it isn't. I felt really quite upset last year as I did rather well at GCSE and when I got my AS results I realised that actually I wasn't that clever (I passed but did have what I needed) so I had to choose a different career/uni. Aww thanks Matrix! and likewise! :smile: :hugs:
yep :yep: and I guess so!

haha thank goodness because i'm actually not! :hugs:

Ahh okay then - I hope you have a lovely time!! :hugs: And I look forward to chatting later :smile: Ahhh I see, I sharn't ask if its on a 'hush hush' basis :wink: :tongue: (was it for a present for someone? Sorry my memory is aweful!) :tongue:
Not much really, chemistry revision, probably bike riding and TSR :tongue: See you soon!! :smile:
I'm the same :tongue:

Woo! :grouphug: The longer posts from Amellia and you mean a lot to me. I'll reply to them properly when I have more time (I may or may not be connected to Tesco's WiFi and trying to post and shop simultaneously :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
What kinda of intense convo are you guys having that this is 300+ pages long

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by supercrazy
What kinda of intense convo are you guys having that this is 300+ pages long

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing but simple chat :lol:

Latest