The Student Room Group

Do you know any Muslims?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
I must admit that there are questionable things written in the Quran. However, Islam itself is not a violent religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ofcourse it isn't

The Earth is also flat and the moon is made out of cheese.

I think muhammed saw this when he split it in half.
Original post by Zinann
LOL.

How did you find out I was banned?

Looked in my profile or someone told you?

Someone mentioned it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I happen to be one. I'm sorry if that irritates you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Original post by chemting
Someone mentioned it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

LMAO.

Link?
Reply 84
Original post by Carnigiecbd
Not really. I certainly don't have any as close friends.

A lot of people forget that Muslims are concentrated into lower class ghettos of cities and therefore most British people would never properly meet a Muslim person. There are places in the devolved nations where seeing a Muslim or Black is unheard of.

In contrast, Indians and East Asians tend to be more spread out into towns and villages.

Many muslims in the UK are Indian..
Posts like these grind my gears all the time, cummon people grow up! If you think Muslims are the one whom are really doing all these, I just want to say you that there are some followers of religions, can be any religion often extremist who are the major cause of these incidents. We, the Muslims of the world, suffer more at the hands of ISIS than anyone. when only Western losses and lives are displayed and mourned, while Muslim losses and lives are ignored - what happens is that over time aperception is developed: radical jihadists only target Western lands, and Muslims are, if not complicit, at least immune to radical terrorism.
Attachment not found
Yes I know Muslims, some I like, some I don't like. The thing is the ones I do like, it has nothing to do with their faith. Actually it negatively impacts their life and I've had discussions with them on many occasions that they can't do something because of their religion that they'd otherwise love to do. It's a bit retarded but their choice, they're still cool people. Then again I know Muslims who their faith encompasses their life and I don't really like them... at all. That applies to anyone who encompasses their life to such extent with a single belief.

As for people irl not criticizing Muslims, oh there are definitely a large amount of people, honestly probably around 25%+ of the population who don't like Islam at all. They aren't going to talk about it directly with a Muslim but the amount of conversation I've had with drunken friends or random taxi drivers or strangers who have criticized Islam is crazy. Some of them doing so in an intelligent fashion, others just blatantly *******s but they are definitely there. They're not just in TSR, they're all over the internet a place where they can express their actual feelings.

I would never say it to a Muslim friends face but my inner thoughts are that Islam in its current form is insane.
Original post by Hussm
Many muslims in the UK are Indian..

Lol. What makes you say that ? Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
*TSR is not representative of the general public

You are right.

TSR generally is actually more informed, and thus more understanding and tolerant than the general public.

If you think TSR hates muslims, then you dont even want to talk to the general public.
Reply 89
Lol. What makes you say that ? Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know..the fact that in the city I live in, most of the Muslims are Indians? Also some Pakistani and fewer Arabs. Of course I don't know every person in the city but that's from my sample size.
Original post by Gucci Mane.
You are right.

TSR generally is actually more informed, and thus more understanding and tolerant than the general public.

If you think TSR hates muslims, then you dont even want to talk to the general public.

Very true.lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
I'm out.
Original post by Hussm
I don't know..the fact that in the city I live in, most of the Muslims are Indians? Also some Pakistani and fewer Arabs. Of course I don't know every person in the city but that's from my sample size.

Your sample size is very rare and small if you think that most Muslims are Indian. Just saying. Their are vey few Indian Muslims in the uk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I live with 3 at uni and im Christian lol

Just your regular people, do clubbing, social, western just don't drink and pray everynow and again

**** Islamic terrorists tho, they slowly destroying Nigeria cuh
Reply 94
The religion of peace just struck again killing at-least 29 people in a suicide bomb explosion in Iraq at a football stadium.
Original post by Leukocyte
Sadly, most ignorant people here act like lions but in real life they're pussy cats who wouldn't converse in such a manner.

Of course they wont say it for fear of social exclusion, but it's what they believe - and it does have consequences (eg. might turn down a job application from someone with a muslim sounding name)

Its like I already said in this thread, if you think TSR is intolerant, the general public is much worse.
Original post by Zinann
The religion of peace just struck again killing at-least 29 people in a suicide bomb explosion in Iraq at a football stadium.

And killed other people of the same religion ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
Your sample size is very rare and small if you think that most Muslims are Indian. Just saying. Their are vey few Indian Muslims in the uk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We've got a lot more mosques which have been set up by Indians than any other nationality. The 3 biggest mosques in the city have an Indian majority.
Original post by Zinann

People in the west dont really care when the sand n*gg**s kill other sand n*gg**s.
Reply 99
And killed other people of the same religion ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A muslim killing a muslim doesn't change the fact that Islam is inherently Violent.

Sunni's kill Shia's all the time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending