Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 82
their income
Original post by mall-cop
"Indeed" :rofl:

Indeed. :holmes:

unexpected because we barely speak and people on here are just too much

I don't think I need to have spoken to someone a lot to recognise they've been dealt a bad hand and offer kindness because of that. :smile:

And yes, you came too late! The sky is falling! :eek2:

:colone:

Who knew you and K discussed matters of such importance. :holmes:

Apologies. While I can't offer a replacement sky, I can offer a rep. You can use your gems to shelter yourself when ...

Spoiler

Nothing :h:
Original post by Hydeman
That's admirable. :smile: I'm not nearly as generous although, to be fair, much of my parents' shortcomings had nothing to do with their own struggles; they're just incompetent parents who didn't deserve to have children.

Interestingly, I've found that most people that I've spoken to about this prefer your approach of accepting and moving on, whereas I can see no way forward without permanently cutting them out of my life. How I long for the day... :moon:

either way, whatever path you take, best of luck
Original post by Anonymous
That they exist.
If I had to be more specific then I would make them not Neanderthals who are homophobic and think anyone who has facial ring or different hair or a beard are idiots for being different.

sadly homophobia isnt anything you can do about i guess. appearance factors however vary from people to people (personally body piecings creep me out from the point of view that I wouldnt want to be in an intimate relationship with someone who has tattoos or body piercings but I have a lot of colleagues / friends with facial / body piecings).
Original post by thefatone
for me to never have a dad, maybe a second mum

been reading your posts and is quite shocking how things are in your life. I hope your situation at home improves.
My mum suffers quite badly from depression so I'd change that as it breaks my heart to know she struggles.
my mum is very ill at the moment so id make her better. My dad smokes and lies a lot ( i know those are too things but they kinda go together)
(edited 8 years ago)
I'd change what my mum was like in the past. She's an amazing mum now but she wasn't always and it left a mark on me mentally and affected our relationship a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by quasa

Spoiler

This

Original post by MCPC247
their income

Your ideal parents, I'm guessing?

I want my dad to stop hitting my mum.
I want him to stop spitting hateful comments at me every day. I will never stoop as low as him and be the hateful coward he is but it would be nice if he could just stop being so aggressive and pipe the **** down
Original post by Anonymous
I want my dad to stop hitting my mum.
I want him to stop spitting hateful comments at me every day. I will never stoop as low as him and be the hateful coward he is but it would be nice if he could just stop being so aggressive and pipe the **** down

I'm sorry you're in this position, have you reach out for help? There are multiple organisations out there that will be able to help you and your mum
I wish they had more money (not just for my happiness but for theirs too); apart from that I love them just as they are :smile:
I'd change the fact they didn't use protection 9 months before I was born
Blondie
I'm sorry you're in this position, have you reach out for help? There are multiple organisations out there that will be able to help you and your mum

I would really like to do something to stop it but I can't. I called the police out of fear because I was so terrified for my mum recently and that only made things worse. He stopped hurting her for a month or so and the verbal abuse towards me was so much worse. If I get external people involved, it will just be the same and family members have spoken to my dad so there isn't much I can do
Original post by quasa
I know the exact feeling. best you can do is hope things work out for the better / your able to exceed them

Lol, thanks, don't worry we don't have any money problems, we're pretty comfortable I would say but as uni fees are coming I feel it weights on my parents and I don't like it.
I would get my dad to pursue his hobbies & interests a bit more.My mum still plays netball at 45 & she loves it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending