The Student Room Group

I am so fed up with Desi Uncles making comments about my height !?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I am Halal
I understand but the reason I said that was because are these uncles trying to say that I am undateable because of my height.

Mate, just calm down. Ur not that small. Desi aunties and uncles talk crap a lot let it go :lol:
is 5 foot 5 even short??

164cm is around 5'3 LOOOOOL AT YOU FAM
even girls are taller than you

Original post by DesiGirl31
Mate, just calm down. Ur not that small. Desi aunties and uncles talk crap a lot let it go :lol:

lol yes it is short.
I thought he might have been average like 5'7 or something which is fine but 5'3 come on LOOOL is this a real thread
(edited 8 years ago)
LOL I hope I dont get a rishta. I am gay

Do you have low standards when choosing guys by any chance?
Original post by alkaline.

lol yes it is short.
I thought he might have been average like 5'7 or something which is fine but 5'3 come on LOOOL is this a real thread

Lool, hes taller than me :rolleyes:
Then again... most people are :tongue:
Hi

I am so done ! Ok I am a male and I am 164cm tall. Pretty short for societial expectations, but whatever man. But I am extremelely muscular and have a nice and symmetrical face, and a good black thick beard, Last but not least I have a nice ass ( extremely important),

However for these ****ing Desi uncles always ask " Why are you so short?"
err. I did not choose to be short. No one chooses their height ! And then they laugh and call me a midget. 164 cm is not even that short. It is perfectly average.

"Why are you so fat", that is the reply I wanna give them. I did not choose my height but you are choosing to remain fat by eating rotis with daal and biriyani all day wtih a nice glass of lassi and no excercise.

. It is really taking away my confidence. I dont know man, maybe I am too short,

I am 21, but I might grow, as my Dad apperantly grew when he was 22 and and my elder brothers also grew in their 20s., must be in the family..but it does not make a difference.

Why don't you reply with that? Brown people have no common sense to this ****.
Original post by xobeauty
Why don't you reply with that? Brown people have no common sense to this ****.

Because there is a difference between having brown uncles and white uncles
Original post by dalegeorge1
Because there is a difference between having brown uncles and white uncles

And that is?
And that is?

They can beat yo ass 'as a joke' without warning as respect for elders is a big thing for south Asians unlike white uncles who may take it as 'banter'
Original post by dalegeorge1
They can beat yo ass 'as a joke' without warning as respect for elders is a big thing for south Asians unlike white uncles who may take it as 'banter'

idc making them feel stupid and giving them a taste of their medicine would be worth a beat down.
idc making them feel stupid and giving them a taste of their medicine would be worth a beat down.

Yes it would lool but it's impossible to escape them after they get their ass given to them
Reply 51
5,5 is rather small for a man. As long as you have an average - large penis you will be fine.
Reply 52
thats pretty peak i'm 1.78m- 5ft8- and im only 15
Reply 53

lol yes it is short.

I might be shorter than you but at least I dont have a low IQ. The fact you cant believe that there 5 foot 5 men shows me that you are delusional and have a low IQ
I might be shorter than you but at least I dont have a low IQ. The fact you cant believe that there 5 foot 5 men shows me that you are delusional and have a low IQ

Where did I say that I can't believe men of your height exist?
I'm not delusional (debatably) and neither am I dumb.
The is this a real thread was a joke ofc it's real TF I've seen short af guys irl .. It's just funny that's all

Why don't u throw some banter back at ur uncles? I doubt they'll ever stop.
Reply 55
Where did I say that I can't believe men of your height exist?
I'm not delusional (debatably) and neither am I dumb.
The is this a real thread was a joke ofc it's real TF I've seen short af guys irl .. It's just funny that's all

Why don't u throw some banter back at ur uncles? I doubt they'll ever stop.

You cant reply to Desi uncles. It is culture
I understand but they say stuff like " You are never gonna get a rishta " Like WTF?
I prefer di*k anyway, but genuine question. Would you marry a short muscular good looking man who has a nice ass, thick beard and sexy lips:colondollar:

The way you describe yourself is ****ing creepy mate
Reply 57
Original post by plasmaman
The way you describe yourself is ****ing creepy mate

I am sexy
Lol OP - trust desi uncles to have a go at you about something that isn't in your control. At least you're not fat! But think about it - they're only picking on you for your height because they haven't got anything better to make fun of you for. That's a good thing! It must mean things are going pretty well for you.

Here are some videos to cheer you up. :smile:

I'm 5"8 and I get called short lmao

but hey Zayn Malik is only 5"7 and he is a sex god.

Spoiler

Quick Reply