The Student Room Group

Can I change my course BEFORE my interview?

I want to change my course from adult nursing to biology but I haven't gone to my interview yet. I know it's not guaranteed id even get an offer but can I email and ask to change my choice to biology? Or is it better to wait and see if I get an offer then ask to change?
Original post by Pine3278
I want to change my course from adult nursing to biology but I haven't gone to my interview yet. I know it's not guaranteed id even get an offer but can I email and ask to change my choice to biology? Or is it better to wait and see if I get an offer then ask to change?

I see no harm in asking to change before the interview! It will save time for both you and the interviewer :smile: good luck! Biology is amazing (not biased :wink:)
Reply 2
Original post by Changing Skies
I see no harm in asking to change before the interview! It will save time for both you and the interviewer :smile: good luck! Biology is amazing (not biased :wink:)

Ok thank you :smile: should I write another personal statement beforehand?
Original post by Pine3278
Ok thank you :smile: should I write another personal statement beforehand?

I completely changed my course without writing another but I already had an offer! Maybe ring up the biology department and see what they say :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending