The Student Room Group

Females just enjoy making me sad :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by supercrazy
The the feeling when the girls where I live are dumb as fk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah use these tricks and you'll bag them easily, they won't stay though because of the whole instability and dumb thing, you're better being sincere and finding a girl like Sophie :tongue:
Reply 81
OMG am putting more work than in my alevels. Tbh not worth

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it is, just keep them at an arm's length so they don't get bored and easy sex. Not saying it's moral :lol:
Reply 82
Original post by whorace
Yeah use these tricks and you'll bag them easily, they won't stay though because of the whole instability and dumb thing, you're better being sincere and finding a girl like Sophie :tongue:

Tbh I don't want a fling type of relationship. I want a smart south Asian girl that likes watching anime ._.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Tbh I don't want a fling type of relationship. I want a smart south Asian girl that likes watching anime ._.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some of the tricks still work tbf, not waiting on a girl, not pestering her too much and just being a decent guy who has value will work.
Texting has to end sometime just like a phone convo... Like what do you expect.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by whorace
Some of the tricks still work tbf, not waiting on a girl, not pestering her too much and just being a decent guy who has value will work.

What do you mean "not pestering her too much"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
Original post by xobeauty
Texting has to end sometime just like a phone convo... Like do you expect.

With call, both parties agree to end the call. Haha "ending"more like airing( btw ignore)

Posted from TSR Mobile
With call, both parties agree to end the call. Haha "ending"more like airing( btw ignore)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it a new convo or a last message she's not responding to?
Reply 88
Is it a new convo or a last message she's not responding to?

A message that she does not want to respond -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Maybe your texts are boring?
Maybe she is busy or has better options?
Maybe she finds it awkward to ask you not to communicate with you? People dont like confrontation so lazily they just let things slide hoping you will get the message.
Maybe her phone is down.

Find a girl who likes cosplay who you can talk to.
Reply 91
Original post by 999tigger
Maybe your texts are boring?
Maybe she is busy or has better options?
Maybe she finds it awkward to ask you not to communicate with you? People dont like confrontation so lazily they just let things slide hoping you will get the message.
Maybe her phone is down.

Find a girl who likes cosplay who you can talk to.

Don't see how I can make my text exciting but will try

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its a form of communication. If you watch anime which is interesting and you enjoy, then you will want more.
If its really boring or rubbish then you will give up and do something else.
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
This can only be described as a short essay and its one of the saddest things I have ever read in my life, but I also laughed all the way through. Please find a hobby.

U mad?
Why is it when you talking to a female,they suddenly ignore your texts?? like do you get off at mens sadness? RANT NOT OVER

Welcome to the real world bro. Women thrive on treating guys like ****. Focus on yourself, be non-commital about any girl who comes your way and don't give a **** about her.
Original post by asif007
Welcome to the real world bro. Women thrive on treating guys like ****. Focus on yourself, be non-commital about any girl who comes your way and don't give a **** about her.

Sounds stereotypical, but nicely put.
Original post by ravioliyears
Sounds stereotypical, but nicely put.

I'm surprised you agree, being a girl. It's based on my own experiences. But If it's stereotypical then it must have happened to lots of other guys too. Which makes that the best advice I can give to OP.
Texting has to end sometime just like a phone convo... Like what do you expect.

If OP sent the first text and got ignored, that's like calling someone and them sending the call straight to voicemail. That's not a conversation, that's just rude.
Original post by asif007
If OP sent the first text and got ignored, that's like calling someone and them sending the call straight to voicemail. That's not a conversation, that's just rude.

Give them an inch they want a mile...Or however the saying goes.
It annoys me so bad, you give someone your number they expect to be best of friends, relax.
Give them an inch they want a mile...Or however the saying goes.
It annoys me so bad, you give someone your number they expect to be best of friends, relax.

Are you talking about OP or the girl who annoyed him?

It's hardly asking for much. The girl is obviously friendly enough with him to give him her number. It's basically good manners and common courtesy for anyone to return your text/phone call - not just girls but guys too. So when someone ignores you on purpose and doesn't reply for weeks or months (if at all), they're obviously playing stupid games. Nobody is so busy that they can't spare 5 seconds to reply to a text. Why give someone your number if you're just going to ignore them when they try to contact you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending