The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

I finally finished my dissertation this evening...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Jenx301
yep - all the different types of abuse.... emotional/physical/sexual/financial

when you say practitioners, do you mean general practitioners? And what sources did you use, books, journals or what?
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by WANT A 1ST?
Give me a chance.

you are a troll mate. i don't need your help, thanks.
Original post by john2054
you are a troll mate. i don't need your help, thanks.

Do you want me to send you my LinkedIn? Pic of my uni card? What proof do you want that I'm the man for the job?
Original post by john2054
when you say practitioners, do you mean general practitioners? And what sources did you use, books, journals or what?

I mean practitioners working with families in places like women's aid as I used to be on the young people's advisory panel there and am using my experience in part for my disso. In terms of other sources I am using books and journals.
Reply 24
Original post by Jenx301
I mean practitioners working with families in places like women's aid as I used to be on the young people's advisory panel there and am using my experience in part for my disso. In terms of other sources I am using books and journals.

sounds good. i also mainly focused on the printed text, but also used about two or three authoritative websites.

Are you nearly finished? And what is your average grade for the degree so far? in fact what degree are you reading??
Well done! How much is the dissertation worth of your overall grade. Which uni are you at? And I would like to read it if possible :smile:
Thank you - I haven't done much of it at all I have only planned it out. I am not sure what my average grade is - perhaps 2,2 or 2,1. I am doing a degree in childhood studies
Reply 27
Original post by Jenx301
Thank you - I haven't done much of it at all I have only planned it out. I am not sure what my average grade is - perhaps 2,2 or 2,1. I am doing a degree in childhood studies

Yes Jen, I know how hard it is to get a good degree. Last year two thirds of my grades were 40%s. This year i have got the grade up however. I really want to get a 2.1 because i have been told that this is needed for me to do a PhD.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending