The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Interviews on child nursing

I am waiting to hear back from Dundee about child nursing degree. I have heard nothing and was wondering if others have. I have an interview for RGU in 2 weeks.
Original post by Rebekkahs
I am waiting to hear back from Dundee about child nursing degree. I have heard nothing and was wondering if others have. I have an interview for RGU in 2 weeks.

I have not heard anything regarding Child nursing at Dundee either. Its the only course out of the 5 I have applied for that I have not been offered an interview for or heard from yet x
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
They've started interviews, I had mine on the 29th Feb but they said they had 3 more sessions still to run. They're aiming to start offering places before the end of March tho.
Reply 3
I've got mine on the 18th of this month, it's my first interview so I don't know what to expect. Can anyone fill me in? I'm so nervous x
It's 5 mini interviews. One is numeracy but it's easy. They last 6 minutes each.
Reply 5
Original post by Ionasmummy
It's 5 mini interviews. One is numeracy but it's easy. They last 6 minutes each.

Thanks! Can you tell me what the other interview stations are about and what questions are asked? the only subject im doing at school is maths and i struggle so hopefully i do ok :smile:
I can't I'm afraid. We were sworn to secrecy because it would give people an unfair advantage. As there's only 50 places I'm sure you can imagine competition is fierce!
Good luck tho :smile: I think I mucked up on mine so expecting a rejection.
Reply 7
Original post by LouiseH16
I have not heard anything regarding Child nursing at Dundee either. Its the only course out of the 5 I have applied for that I have not been offered an interview for or heard from yet x
Hi Louise. I have still heard nothing from Dundee but I emailed and all they could tell me was I have been shortlisted for interview and will be I touch. While reading on the forums a lot of people have received interviews. I am now waiting for a rejection due to the amount of applicants. Good luck!!
Original post by Rebekkahs
Hi Louise. I have still heard nothing from Dundee but I emailed and all they could tell me was I have been shortlisted for interview and will be I touch. While reading on the forums a lot of people have received interviews. I am now waiting for a rejection due to the amount of applicants. Good luck!!

I was there on the 29th Feb and they said they had 3 more sessions of interviews still to do, they've had 1 since then that I know of so there may still be 2 more dates. They've started offers for adult but not for child yet so don't lose faith just yet.

Quick Reply

Latest