The Student Room Group

Racist robot pulled by Microsoft

Scroll to see replies

Original post by minimarshmallow

Like taken it off Twitter and made it see a psychiatrist?

It should only meet polite people for a while. Let's propose it use TSR for a fresh start.
Original post by minimarshmallow

Like taken it off Twitter and made it see a psychiatrist?

Well no. If it has been given more time, people would have moved back and tried teach it more positive information. It would have been a great proof of conflict of an I dealing with conflicting information
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Probably best to keep it away from interacting with Donald.

Perhaps in the 2050's we'll see the white robots being racist to the black robots and a whole movement based around it. :tongue:

If robots are supposed to learn from humans as a whole rather than individual humans then it doesn't bode too well.
''bush did 9/11 and Hitler would have done a better job than the monkey we have now,''

... Tay sounds like my kind of girl.
It should only meet polite people for a while. Let's propose it use TSR for a fresh start.

Original post by Farm_Ecology
Well no. If it has been given more time, people would have moved back and tried teach it more positive information. It would have been a great proof of conflict of an I dealing with conflicting information

You two have way too much faith in people on the internet.

the robot will become a leftie
Original post by HucktheForde
the robot will become a leftie

With a tendency to bang on about how many A stars.
Original post by Rakas21
Perhaps in the 2050's we'll see the white robots being racist to the black robots and a whole movement based around it. :tongue:

If robots are supposed to learn from humans as a whole rather than individual humans then it doesn't bode too well.

It will be superior robots, like the ones appointed as national rulers, versus inferior robots, for example, those charged with simple tasks like replacing hospital consultants or supreme court judges.
It will be superior robots, like the ones appointed as national rulers, versus inferior robots, for example, those charged with simple tasks like replacing hospital consultants or supreme court judges.

A good ol robot class war? The humble prole robots being opressed and taken advantage of by the superior ruling robots.:colone:
Original post by Rakas21
A good ol robot class war? The humble prole robots being opressed and taken advantage of by the superior ruling robots.:colone:

Makes the plot of the Terminator movies look a bit thin.
I find this sad actually. It shows the length of how people with grossly limited intelligence are able to influence the mind of the naive and young population of our interwebz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending