The Student Room Group

I'm more than just a number - Story of a french med student who failed and raised up

Scroll to see replies

I forgot to say before, but yep, I've read the rest of your blog posts too! :woo:

D Day sounds awful... So you do all of your exams on one day? :eek:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I forgot to say before, but yep, I've read the rest of your blog posts too! :woo:

D Day sounds awful... So you do all of your exams on one day? :eek:

Thank youuuu :jumphug: !

For the semester 1 I do :/ ( 4 tests)
For the semester 2 it's in 2 days because we have 11 tests

Edit : I love your hat :cool:
@FrenchUnicorn That was so interesting and I think its brilliant that you just kept going and didn't let anyone put you off. That was a lot of exams in one day - I did not realise how stressful it was! Thank you for writing such an inspirational blog! :smile: I hope your results are really good! (and I bet they will be as you tried so hard!) :hugs:
Original post by Amellia123
@FrenchUnicorn That was so interesting and I think its brilliant that you just kept going and didn't let anyone put you off. That was a lot of exams in one day - I did not realise how stressful it was! Thank you for writing such an inspirational blog! :smile: I hope your results are really good! (and I bet they will be as you tried so hard!) :hugs:

Thanks for reading meeeee :heart: !

My results were not that good :wink: but I wont spoil ^.^

And you need to know that I described my first year, in my first try ! I mean when I was the 529th, it was at my second try !
I had an other place in the rating at my fisrt try ^_^ (a very disappointing place..) I'll tell you about it in the next part ;D
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Thanks for reading meeeee :heart: !

My results were not that good :wink: but I wont spoil ^.^

And you need to know that I described my first year, in my first try ! I mean when I was the 529th, it was at my second try !
I had an other place in the rating at my fisrt try ^_^ (a very disappointing place..) I'll tell you about it in the next part ;D

Aww that's no problem! I love reading your blog - its so interesting!! :smile:

Ahh okay, I'm sorry to hear that :console:
Right okay, it must have been so scary for your first try! That's a fantastic place for the second try!
Aww okay :frown: At least you improved loads! And I look forward to the next chapter in your blog! :hugs:
Aww that's no problem! I love reading your blog - its so interesting!! :smile:

Ahh okay, I'm sorry to hear that :console:
Right okay, it must have been so scary for your first try! That's a fantastic place for the second try!
Aww okay :frown: At least you improved loads! And I look forward to the next chapter in your blog! :hugs:

:love:

It's okay, I moved on :wink: !

Yeaaah :excited:
Thank youuuu :jumphug: !

For the semester 1 I do :/ ( 4 tests)
For the semester 2 it's in 2 days because we have 11 tests

Edit : I love your hat :cool:

11 tests in two days? :afraid:

You must be kind of relieved, at least, that you left all that behind, right?

Thank you! :crazy:
:love:

It's okay, I moved on :wink: !

Yeaaah :excited:

Haha aww :love:

aww that's good!! Are you looking forward to going back to uni soon? :smile: :wink:

I'm excited for it!! :excited:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
11 tests in two days? :afraid:

You must be kind of relieved, at least, that you left all that behind, right?

Thank you! :crazy:

I am !!!

Hehehe :3
Haha aww :love:

aww that's good!! Are you looking forward to going back to uni soon? :smile: :wink:

I'm excited for it!! :excited:

Oh no I wont ! I really dropped out ! Now I entirely focus on the entrance examinations for my applications ^.^
I am !!!

Hehehe :3

Oh no I wont ! I really dropped out ! Now I entirely focus on the entrance examinations for my applications ^.^

Oh right, are they exams to get into a Czech university? Sorry I don't quite understand! :smile:
Oh right, are they exams to get into a Czech university? Sorry I don't quite understand! :smile:

It's okay :wink: !
yes ^_^ I have 3 exams at 3 dates ! (I applied for 3 schools in Czech actually, and Charles Uni is my first choice)
It's okay :wink: !
yes ^_^ I have 3 exams at 3 dates ! (I applied for 3 schools in Czech actually, and Charles Uni is my first choice)

Ahhh I see now! :wink: Thats not too bad if they are all on differnt dates! Are they all for 1st year entry or are you starting where you left off? :smile:
x

Fantastic next post! There's still that cliffhanger! I'm glad you managed to pull through the exams and that you were able to take care of yourself afterwards. I still can't wait for the results and the next post :smile: :heart:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh I see now! :wink: Thats not too bad if they are all on differnt dates! Are they all for 1st year entry or are you starting where you left off? :smile:

From 1st year, because they don't have any places left for year 2 :/ (unless it'll be for 2017 so I wanna keep myself busy and do year 1 :lol: )

Original post by Matrix123
Fantastic next post! There's still that cliffhanger! I'm glad you managed to pull through the exams and that you were able to take care of yourself afterwards. I still can't wait for the results and the next post :smile: :heart:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank youuuu :jumphug:
The results wont be good, I wont spoil too much but I was really confident about it, and it destroyed me :P
Yes after it I never did the same mistake again.. It was my life lesson ! Because when we are too tired, we are not at 100% , and we don't even notice it, until the result day :biggrin:
Reply 334
:redface:
From 1st year, because they don't have any places left for year 2 :/ (unless it'll be for 2017 so I wanna keep myself busy and do year 1 :lol: )

Thank youuuu :jumphug:
The results wont be good, I wont spoil too much but I was really confident about it, and it destroyed me :P
Yes after it I never did the same mistake again.. It was my life lesson ! Because when we are too tired, we are not at 100% , and we don't even notice it, until the result day :biggrin:

Ahhh right I see!! :smile: yeah I wouldn't want to wait another year either if I was you! :lol:

Very constructive :lol:

Ahhh right I see!! :smile: yeah I wouldn't want to wait another year either if I was you! :lol:

Yeah :O :lol:
Reply 337
I don't wanna go to france anymore
Original post by Kyx
I don't wanna go to france anymore

It you don't wanna study med, you can come :lol:
Reply 339
It you don't wanna study med, you can come :lol:

OK :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest