The Student Room Group

Cambridge Masterclass 2016 Law

Hey, anyone going to the Law masterclass at Cambridge on the 9th April 2016? I'm going alone and it would be great to know someone else going :smile:
i'm going & i'm also going alone :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by hollyscout
i'm going & i'm also going alone :smile:

Hey, I've messaged you privately - hope you don't mind :smile:
This is the first I've heard of it, but I would like to go. How do I arrange it? Do I have to notify my sixth form?
Original post by Abstract_Prism
This is the first I've heard of it, but I would like to go. How do I arrange it? Do I have to notify my sixth form?

Nevermind, seems I've missed the deadline. :/
Reply 5
Nevermind, seems I've missed the deadline. :/

Hey, I think you can still book to go:
http://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/events/masterclasses

um , hi, i don't think you've missed the deadline, its £10 and i don't think you have to tell your college or anything
http://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/events/subject-masterclass-law
I would be eligible for the funded place, but it says I have to get my sixth form to sign it. How can I do that if we're on Easter break?

Maybe I should just pay for it and see if I can get reimbursed...

What do you think?
Reply 8
I would be eligible for the funded place, but it says I have to get my sixth form to sign it. How can I do that if we're on Easter break?

Maybe I should just pay for it and see if I can get reimbursed...

What do you think?

Ah I see what you mean, I would definitely still go, but I'm not sure if you will be able to get it reimbursed afterwards. :/
Original post by KiranG23
Ah I see what you mean, I would definitely still go, but I'm not sure if you will be able to get it reimbursed afterwards. :/

I've booked my place anyway. :smile:
Reply 10
I've booked my place anyway. :smile:

Just tried to reply to your message but it says it's 'spam' and won't send :frown:
Original post by KiranG23
Just tried to reply to your message but it says it's 'spam' and won't send :frown:

Try rewording it?
Bumpity bump, anyone else going?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending