Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehehe *hi five*
Reply 6782
im great,sis
Original post by Kyx
im great,sis

Hey it's been a while ! :hi:
Original post by Matrix123
Woo! :grouphug: The longer posts from Amellia and you mean a lot to me. I'll reply to them properly when I have more time (I may or may not be connected to Tesco's WiFi and trying to post and shop simultaneously :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hehehe *hi five*

:five:
Original post by SassKing13
:rofl:

:tongue:
It's really busy today:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6786
Hey it's been a while ! :hi:

:hi:
:five:

:tongue:
It's really busy today:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I know what you mean actually. Went out shopping with my dad earlier and it was quite busy :tongue:

How you doin :h: ? What's up :3 ?
Reply 6789
How you doin :h: ? What's up :3 ?

I am gonna get an A* in Physics is what is up!
Original post by Kyx
I am gonna get an A* in Physics is what is up!

Ouiiii :excited:
Reply 6791
Ouiiii :excited:

oiu :smile:
Yeah, I know what you mean actually. Went out shopping with my dad earlier and it was quite busy :tongue:

Ohh right. Yeah, people tryna buy what they can before Easter Sunday :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing but simple chat :lol:

Hahaha couldn't have put it better myself Frenchie! :lol: :five:
hey guys!:smile: I just awkwardly realised I haven't been online for a while so hello
I want to say thank you to both of you again :smile: and I know what you mean about not having real life friends, because I'm the same :redface: I've genuinely met more people I get on really well with online than I have in real life :tongue: I'm not hugely confident either, although it did actually improve slightly through having a girlfriend last year (I don't anymore :tongue:) Still, it needs improving :tongue: I'm glad I've 'done some good' for both of you in a way :smile:

Both of you are the type of people I'd much rather hang around with if I could, rather than the really outgoing type :tongue: and...to be honest, I've been a bit down recently because of the whole friends thing etc. I've got more to offer in life, and I wonder if people don't realise that because I'm quiet...and I also want more out of life than what I'm getting... Anyway though, it's a work in progress :smile:

You both shouldn't think you're 'weird' or 'odd', because you're both really cool, interesting, unique people! :tongue: (and Echo and the Bunnymen were weird and unique... :tongue:). I'll also say that if either of you ever wanted to talk about anything, I shall listen :smile: :hugs:

This is appropriate :lol:
[video="youtube;BFDqUgYf9RI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFDqUgYf9RI[/video]

I'm glad to hear that your confidence has improved, and I'm sure it will continue to do so. :wink: You have definitely done A LOT of good!:yep:
Aww SassKing! :hugs: My friends are a lot more outgoing than me and always try to arrange stuff to do outside but that isn't...well, me. I must say, you do have a very positive outlook on this and I admire you for that. (Positivity ftw! :top:) Well, some people might not see you for who you are but I'm sure others will. It's all down to the person. :smile:

Hahaha I don't call myself odd but I do think I'm weird. For me there's two sides to it, just down right strange or my kind of weird which I think is a good thing to have. :biggrin: Awww thanks! And the compliments keep on coming! :tongue: You are all of those things too, in case if you didn't know it yourself. :wink: Ooh yes, that's great! I think being weird can add character :tongue: like with Echo and the Bunnymen.

Thanks for the offer KSKC!:hugs:

Haha yes it is! Lovely choice! :excited:

[Update on mission (take down naughty emoji - task 1: discover clues about how we can go about completing this overall mission. Outcome: fail *so far*. Discoveries: I managed to overhear two women discussing some matter and one of them really gave me the motivation to not give up on this task, even though I couldn't find any clues in direct relation to the mission. This remarkable woman said to her companion:"What I'm sayin' is we can't just stand there like a lemon and watch everyfing 'appen before our eyes. We got to do somefing about it!)] :rofl:
Original post by Amellia123

I agree, cant you and Matrix just come to my school instead? I think we would make an awesome friendship group! :biggrin: :smile:

If only... that would be awesome though I have to say.
*daydreams*

Yes I agree - I have these ISA exams in a few weeks (its a written exam for science practicals) and I either end up working too hard or not enough - I cant seem to get a balance at the moment! They really do :biggrin: and I was so relived that I went - was such a brilliant experience too! I see what you mean, and yeah me neither :tongue: If I have to give presentations in class or speak in an assembly I can do it but I just go really red :colondollar: I suppose I don't really feel comfortable with all those eyes looking at me :lol: That's really good! You seem to have a good balance there Matrix :smile: Yeah and same actually - also because I hate someone telling me I'm wrong or that 'my opinion isn't right'. Oh yes same, I cant stop going on and on and on once I get going on here, sometimes I will ramble on to someone about the football or about a tv program (and I just cant stop!) I haven't seen you say anything really strange yet, even if you did, I would probably just find it amusing :biggrin:

You're right, it isn't. I felt really quite upset last year as I did rather well at GCSE and when I got my AS results I realised that actually I wasn't that clever (I passed but did have what I needed) so I had to choose a different career/uni. Aww thanks Matrix! and likewise! :smile: :hugs:
yep :yep: and I guess so!

haha thank goodness because i'm actually not! :hugs:

Ahh okay then - I hope you have a lovely time!! :hugs: And I look forward to chatting later :smile: Ahhh I see, I sharn't ask if its on a 'hush hush' basis :wink: :tongue: (was it for a present for someone? Sorry my memory is aweful!) :tongue:
Not much really, chemistry revision, probably bike riding and TSR :tongue: See you soon!! :smile:

Yes, I find it too hard to get the right balance too. As soon as I stop trying too hard, I feel like I'm slacking. :tongue: awww, well at least you still do it I guess. Thanks :wink: absolutely, we're all entitled to our own opinions:yep: Haha cool, I guess we'll have to keep on waiting to see if I say something reallyyy strange. I do hold back sometimes though because think before I post it and I just go "what on earth am I thinking? They'll think I've really lost the plot!" then edit it. :rofl:

Awww well, at least things are going well now, by the sound of it. :smile: Sorry if you've already said, what career are you looking at and what did you want last year? Thanks! :hugs:

Haha I know you're not a liar :wink:

Thanks, I did. Haha OK (it was a mission involving a certain emoji hint hint)
Ooh sounds fun! I hope you had a great time doing that. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alishba-rosex
hey guys!:smile: I just awkwardly realised I haven't been online for a while so hello

Hey Alishba!! :smile: I've missed you :hugs: How have you been? :smile:
Hey Alishba!! :smile: I've missed you :hugs: How have you been? :smile:

Hey Amelia!:smile: Aw I've missed you too:hugs:I'm okay, quite happy for the easter term haha, wbu?:smile:
What's the last item of clothing you bought and where from?
I'm glad to hear that your confidence has improved, and I'm sure it will continue to do so. :wink: You have definitely done A LOT of good!:yep:
Aww SassKing! :hugs: My friends are a lot more outgoing than me and always try to arrange stuff to do outside but that isn't...well, me. I must say, you do have a very positive outlook on this and I admire you for that. (Positivity ftw! :top:) Well, some people might not see you for who you are but I'm sure others will. It's all down to the person. :smile:

Hahaha I don't call myself odd but I do think I'm weird. For me there's two sides to it, just down right strange or my kind of weird which I think is a good thing to have. :biggrin: Awww thanks! And the compliments keep on coming! :tongue: You are all of those things too, in case if you didn't know it yourself. :wink: Ooh yes, that's great! I think being weird can add character :tongue: like with Echo and the Bunnymen.

Thanks for the offer KSKC!:hugs:

Haha yes it is! Lovely choice! :excited:

[Update on mission (take down naughty emoji - task 1: discover clues about how we can go about completing this overall mission. Outcome: fail *so far*. Discoveries: I managed to overhear two women discussing some matter and one of them really gave me the motivation to not give up on this task, even though I couldn't find any clues in direct relation to the mission. This remarkable woman said to her companion:"What I'm sayin' is we can't just stand there like a lemon and watch everyfing 'appen before our eyes. We got to do somefing about it!)] :rofl:

If only... that would be awesome though I have to say.
*daydreams*

Yes, I find it too hard to get the right balance too. As soon as I stop trying too hard, I feel like I'm slacking. :tongue: awww, well at least you still do it I guess. Thanks :wink: absolutely, we're all entitled to our own opinions:yep: Haha cool, I guess we'll have to keep on waiting to see if I say something reallyyy strange. I do hold back sometimes though because think before I post it and I just go "what on earth am I thinking? They'll think I've really lost the plot!" then edit it. :rofl:

Awww well, at least things are going well now, by the sound of it. :smile: Sorry if you've already said, what career are you looking at and what did you want last year? Thanks! :hugs:

Haha I know you're not a liar :wink:

Thanks, I did. Haha OK (it was a mission involving a certain emoji hint hint)
Ooh sounds fun! I hope you had a great time doing that. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same - I feel really bad if I only end up doing like 2 hours a day at the weekend :biggrin: And yeah I give it my best shot :tongue: Haha aww you are welcome :wink: And it is just a little bit excessive being told you are wrong 5 times a day over really trivial things :redface: Haha even if you did, it wouldn't bother me at all (in fact I probably wouldn't even notice!) And same, so many times ive edited or removed a post on a thread thinking 'hmm maybe shouldn't put that' :rofl:

Yeah its starting to look up a tad now! :smile: Well last year I applied for vet med and chem (after I had been on a summer school at Nottingham for vet med). I got an interview at surrey for vet med and was offered a place for chem at Heriot-Watt and Nottingham. I went on the Surrey interview, realised it wasn't what I wanted to do after all and asked them to reject my application :redface: I ended up declining all offers and going through UCAS Extra to try and get a place on an MEng Civil Engineering degree and luckily was offered a place! :woo: I was so relived :lol: Haha aww :hugs:

Phew! :wink: now I just have to convince GG :lol:
Haha I did thank you - but I got rained on :tongue:
How was your shopping trip? Did you buy anything nice? :h: