The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alishba-rosex
hey guys!:smile: I just awkwardly realised I haven't been online for a while so hello

Hi! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Amelia!:smile: Aw I've missed you too:hugs:I'm okay, quite happy for the easter term haha, wbu?:smile:

Haha aww :hugs: Aww that's good to hear!! Same - so happy to be on holiday :smile: What have you been up to?
Original post by MonroeApp
What's the last item of clothing you bought and where from?

A shirt from New Look :wink:

You?

Hey Matrix, how are you?:smile:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha aww :hugs: Aww that's good to hear!! Same - so happy to be on holiday :smile: What have you been up to?

I watched The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons today:smile: Wbu?:tongue:
Hey Matrix, how are you?:smile:

Hi, I'm great at the moment, thanks. How about yourself? :h:

GREAT FILM! :yep:
Same - I feel really bad if I only end up doing like 2 hours a day at the weekend :biggrin: And yeah I give it my best shot :tongue: Haha aww you are welcome :wink: And it is just a little bit excessive being told you are wrong 5 times a day over really trivial things :redface: Haha even if you did, it wouldn't bother me at all (in fact I probably wouldn't even notice!) And same, so many times ive edited or removed a post on a thread thinking 'hmm maybe shouldn't put that' :rofl:

Yeah its starting to look up a tad now! :smile: Well last year I applied for vet med and chem (after I had been on a summer school at Nottingham for vet med). I got an interview at surrey for vet med and was offered a place for chem at Heriot-Watt and Nottingham. I went on the Surrey interview, realised it wasn't what I wanted to do after all and asked them to reject my application :redface: I ended up declining all offers and going through UCAS Extra to try and get a place on an MEng Civil Engineering degree and luckily was offered a place! :woo: I was so relived :lol: Haha aww :hugs:

Phew! :wink: now I just have to convince GG :lol:
Haha I did thank you - but I got rained on :tongue:
How was your shopping trip? Did you buy anything nice? :h:

Aww I do and tbh I haven't started proper revision yet and it's getting me pretty stressed out thinking about it so I try not to think about it then I end up not doing any. :redface: Haha wow, yeah just a little excessive!
Haha but tbh if people ask me to try to be weird then I wouldn't know what to say because I'd think it wasn't weird enough...or it'd be way too embarrassing! :tongue:

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh! I remember you talking about civil engineering! :yep: vet med is another good one that people generally go for. Haha I can imagine the relief! :hugs:

Haha good luck with that! Awww unlucky!
It was good. It was more a family trip than by myself today so not really - I didn't get anything for myself. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
A shirt from New Look :wink:

You?

Nice, Men's or womens. Just out of interest what do you think of New Looks men's section? Do they have a good range?

For me it was this bralet. https://monroe-clothing.com/product/DBXA/ella-black-sweetheart-bralet/ Just ordered today. I think it looks really nice. Hope its not too revealing. What do you think?

Haha awesome!! I love the Da Vinci Code.. is Angels and Demons the second one (I think Ewan McGregor is in it?) :smile: Ahh not much really - did some chem work, went for a rainy bike ride, had a nosey on TSR :tongue:
Hi, I'm great at the moment, thanks. How about yourself? :h:

I'm great thanks:hugs:
GREAT FILM!:yep:

OMG IKR:yep:
Original post by MonroeApp
Nice, Men's or womens. Just out of interest what do you think of New Looks men's section? Do they have a good range?

For me it was this bralet. https://monroe-clothing.com/product/DBXA/ella-black-sweetheart-bralet/ Just ordered today. I think it looks really nice. Hope its not too revealing. What do you think?

Womens :wink: This one I believe:
http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/khaki-utility-shirt-_347901434
Either way, it's a khaki shirt. I think they have some pretty nice stuff there for men tbh. I mean, in comparison the the womaen's section there's hardly anything but I think they've still got a good range. :yep:

Ooh. Yeah, I'm not really one for bralets. They're wayyy too revealing for me!
Haha awesome!! I love the Da Vinci Code.. is Angels and Demons the second one (I think Ewan McGregor is in it?) :smile: Ahh not much really - did some chem work, went for a rainy bike ride, had a nosey on TSR :tongue:

Yep it's the sequel:smile: I love both films,I've watched them both over and over lol, and what do u mean by nosey on here?
Aww I do and tbh I haven't started proper revision yet and it's getting me pretty stressed out thinking about it so I try not to think about it then I end up not doing any. :redface: Haha wow, yeah just a little excessive!
Haha but tbh if people ask me to try to be weird then I wouldn't know what to say because I'd think it wasn't weird enough...or it'd be way too embarrassing! :tongue:

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh! I remember you talking about civil engineering! :yep: vet med is another good one that people generally go for. Haha I can imagine the relief! :hugs:

Haha good luck with that! Awww unlucky!
It was good. It was more a family trip than by myself today so not really - I didn't get anything for myself. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither have I - I said to myself I'd start 5 weeks ago and I haven't :eek: At least there is still time! :smile: And don't worry Matrix - you have plenty of time yet! :console: And if you would like help at all feel free to drop me a message :smile:
Haha same :biggrin: Its so hard to be weird on demand :lol: Ive said some pretty embarrassingly weird thing in the past (maybe I will share them with you one day :tongue: )
Haha yep :yep: any ideas about what you would like to study at uni? :smile: It is - though I never realised how competitive it was! And yes - was a massive weight off my shoulders when I was fortunate enough to get a place! :hugs:

Haha GreatGuy is going to need some convincing - I mean id plot against him if I new what to plot :tongue:
Aww that's great! I still like going out to town with my parents (though my sister hates it :lol:) Aww maybe next time eh? :biggrin: :smile:

Hmm is it sunny or rainy where you are? :biggrin:
Yep it's the sequel:smile: I love both films,I've watched them both over and over lol, and what do u mean by nosey on here?

They are both fantastic films, really well written and acted!! :smile: I mean like have a read of some of the threads (I quite fancied a laugh so read some of the threads that looked amusing :tongue: )
OMG IKR:yep:

Yeah, I love films that really get you to think.

:eek:I've gotta see this sequel!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I love films that really get you to think.

:eek:I've gotta see this sequel!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, the second film is amazing!
They are both fantastic films, really well written and acted!! :smile: I mean like have a read of some of the threads (I quite fancied a laugh so read some of the threads that looked amusing :tongue: )

Ah I see:tongue: anything special happen on our thread?
Ah I see:tongue: anything special happen on our thread?

Haha :tongue: nah not really - greatguy came back yesterday and tried to convince Frenchie he was a CEO :lol:

@FrenchUnicorn can you please fill Alishba in on GreatGuy's latest conversations? :lol:

Latest