The Student Room Group

are a lot of girls more interested in puppies than men?

A lot of girls I know especially the beautiful ones don't seem to be that interested in boys. They are always single and don't seem to mind. They love their friends puppies and often post pictures of them kissing/hugging them. Also this isn't about me I mean they don't seem that interested in men in general even though they could easily get a boyfriend.
Original post by karl pilkington
A lot of girls I know especially the beautiful ones don't seem to be that interested in boys. They are always single and don't seem to mind. They love their friends puppies and often post pictures of them kissing/hugging them. Also this isn't about me I mean they don't seem that interested in men in general even though they could easily get a boyfriend.

Maybe its because there aren't any guys that they actually like?! I know I'd rather muck about on the computer or cuddle someone's puppy :tongue: :lol:
I am tbh
Original post by Blondie987
I am tbh

why would you say that is are you just not bothered about sex/relationships and are happy without them
definitely
i'm a guy and i can say that i like kitties a lot

Definitely! Dogs are amazing, guys are just people I guess :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the most part, no. These girls are just those that can't get a bf, thus they rationalise their inability to attract a desirable male partner by insisting that they do not currently seek such a partner.
As long as a girl knows she can get guys she's content with being single.
Idk what you're talking about the puppies though.
Original post by Christ Redeems
For the most part, no. These girls are just those that can't get a bf, thus they rationalise their inability to attract a desirable male partner by insisting that they do not currently seek such a partner.

Anyone can get a boyfriend, there's desperadoes everywhere.
Reply 10
Puppies are cute. Why would we not love them? :biggrin:
Original post by xobeauty
Anyone can get a boyfriend, there's desperadoes everywhere.

I qualified that with "desirable male partner".
Reply 12
lol ad rather have a boyfriend than a dog
Reply 13
dogs >>> people in general >>> teenage boys in particular

I sincerely apologise for tarring all teenage boys with the same brush. I do know some of you are awesome. But let's face it, you'll never compete with a puppy.
Dogs can just give you so much love and not cheat on you or anything :tongue:
Would pick a bunch of dogs over a guy anyday.

At least you know that the dogs will love you unconditionally when you look after them.
I think the interests are a little different except in extreme circumstances tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending