The Student Room Group

Easiest way to tell how intelligent someone is?......The food they eat

http://www.theguardian.com/media/yougov-polling-blog/2014/nov/18/yougov-profiles-the-nations-newspaper-readers

Most Intelligent:

Readers of The FT enjoy a spot of Braised endive, moules marinières and halibut with caper beurre blanc.

Tarte au citron, baklava and pomme lyonnaise are favourite dishes of The Times readers.

The top three favourite dishes of The Guardian readers are likely to be antipasti, aubergine parmigiana and braised endive

The Telegraph reader enjoys eating Vichyssoise soup, stinking bishop cheese and Tournedos rossini

Least Intelligent:

A Daily Mail reader enjoys eating cheese and tomato sandwiches, lobster and sweet and sour prawns

Chips, curry sauce, ham and eggs are a Daily Mirror customer’s dishes of choice.

A Daily Star reader particularly enjoys eating Neapolitan ice-cream, chips and curry sauce

The Sun readers enjoys eating pork chops, chips and curries
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
tsr knows its true
I would take chips over antipasti (or whatever the hell you call it) anyday.
The Times ftw :pierre:
Reply 4
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

Chips give me indigestion
You seem to be basing intelligence on what newspapers people read anyway...
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

Antipasti is a course rather than a dish anyway (basically it's the Italian for starter), so I'd be dubious as to how well this has been put together.

really? most intelligent is onion soup? the vichiossie thingy

what does mcdonalds big mac say about my intelligence?
Reply 8
I guess I'm a Daily Mirror reader
It's a miracle Her Majesty isn't morbidly obese when she has to fit all this into her diet
I think its more how much money (or class) one has, which dictates how well one can dine, and less about intelligence (although I wouldn't be surprised if there's some correlation)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am a Guardian reader and I don't know what antipasti, aubergine parmigiana or braised endive are.
I didn't know intelligence was based on the newspapers you read, which is largely influenced by how wealthy your background is.

The 'intelligent readers' sound like they're trying too hard.

Just have some mash and piss off
Original post by Gucci Mane.
Why am I not surprised.

Most of the stuff mentioned in the intelligent food has meat in it. I don't eat meat sweetheart.

Look at you trying to be all hard. It's adorable to watch do carry on. :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
b...but I like food :cry:
I don't discriminate...
This is not news... This has always been an underlying assumption
I'm a Guardian reader, I eat cheese and tomato sandwiches all the time, mainly because I'm a vegetarian and lots of places have few options for us.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I guess I'm a Daily Mirror reader

Its not too late. You dont have to give in to it. You can fight it!
Reply 18
Original post by Gucci Mane.
Its not too late. You dont have to give in to it. You can fight it!

The Daily Mirror? :s-smilie:
Reply 19
So what you're saying is FT readers are fishy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending