The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bhenchod
Thank you, I get all the brown boys. I like ones that have a moustache, very attractive!

Are they all from some Pakistani village ? Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Are they all from some Pakistani village ? Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're my cousins :colondollar:
They're my cousins :colondollar:

Knew it. Are they twice your age ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Knew it. Are they twice your age ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 20 but one is 29, other is 44 and the other is 47. Old is gold.
I'm 20 but one is 29, other is 44 and the other is 47. Old is gold.

Kl. So do you use the forum for anything beneficial ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kl. So do you use the forum for anything beneficial ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still new to do this. looking for study tips from my fellow sisters and to make new friendship.
:smug:
Original post by MrsMars
:smug:

Why are you smug ? Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
FeelsBadMan
ahhh ok. Seems legit
Original post by mall-cop
oh god when a pretty female has banter :coma:
:tong: stop dis ang, stop dis!! :drool:

Nope, not stopping the banter anytime soon :biggrin:
Original post by Tamil Tiger
Tamil girls are the best :smile:

Agreed!

Maybe for @Princepieman as well 😉
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe for @Princepieman as well 😉

Jeeeeeeeezzeeee Louise, they are beautiful..
Original post by Tamil Tiger
Tamil girls are the best :smile:

thanks cause im one:smile:
Original post by sahil19
i'm a SOuth asian dude; I only date white girls..

He is asking for south Asian GIRLS not dudes

South Asians dudes aren't very hot lol.
Original post by Eternalflames
Roughly 60% of South Asian girls are racist towards black guys in terms of dating etc, and if they're not their families definitely are, and will never accept you.
You could still find a hot South Asian who doesn't mind black guys but they are very rare.

being a black guy who has approached a lot of women, i would say this figure is roughly true.

I find the south asian women who are not into black guys will reject you hard though. They are not into letting people down gently, OP, Expect a dirty look, a roll of the eye's or just pure silence from a significant proportion of these girls if trying to chat them up/approach them.

I would say though, of the white women [who are attracted to black men] and the asian women [who are attracted to black men], that asian womens attraction is greater.

What i'm trying to say here is that a black man cold approaching white and asian women would probably be able to get a better looking asain women simply because asain women tend to have greater attraction. This is not me talking out my ass, i have done a lot of approaches and this is what i find.

what I suggest for the OP to do is go to a club which has a resonable number of asain women. First look at who she's with, if she's with her family/aunties/ etc etc then do not approach. even if she is open to you she won't be open to you there because of the company she is with. .

Look for an asain girl who looks like she is with her friends. preferably friends of other races.

next look at what she is wearing. If she is wearing traditional Asain clothes. headscarf/ dot in her forhead, long Asian gown type things ..then then this is a tell tell sign this girl has very traditional value's and you will surely get rejected. Often swiftly and brutally. trust me on that.

Ideally you want to see an Asian girl in a short [provocative] type dress. These girls are the most open to black men i find. I do not notice this pattern with girls of other races, but definately have noticed this with Asian girls.

these are some good tips, use them well..
I could give more, but i've given a lot already and it's taken a lot of time [and rejection] to learn all of this
Reply 178
South Asian girls do like black guys trust me :wink:
Probably something to do with the weather

Latest

Trending

Trending