The Student Room Group

Do you know any Muslims?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Gucci Mane.
People in the west dont really care when the sand n*gg**s kill other sand n*gg**s.

Well I do.

Something needs to be done about this.

Very very soon.
Original post by Someone32
After reading the threads on here I have to wonder do any of you know any Muslims in real life? If you do how do you act with these people that many of you believe are a part of a barbaric religion? As a Muslim I've never come across a person criticise my religion irl but on here it seems to be a we hate Muslims party.

I know muslims in real life. I treat these muslims who i believe follow a backwards barbaric religion the same as i treat anyone, with kindness and respect.

TSR is a discussion board where we come to discuss. I dont discuss politics or current affairs with any of my neighbours muslim or not
They don't condemn anything in it
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Their are vey few Indian Muslims in the uk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's quite a lot. they make up at least half of the Muslims in Leicester, Blackburn, Dewsbury, also lots of them in Bolton and Preston (and of course London)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Someone32
After reading the threads on here I have to wonder do any of you know any Muslims in real life? If you do how do you act with these people that many of you believe are a part of a barbaric religion? As a Muslim I've never come across a person criticise my religion irl but on here it seems to be a we hate Muslims party.

Do I know any Muslims? I live in Birmingham lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Most of my friends are Muslims. We talk about religion all the time and have all sorts of debates
Reply 106
Lol I've noticed this website appears to have an obsession with Muslims/Islam.
Reply 107
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
The Quran is nothing but a compilation of events in history. In the period of time it was deemed good to do certain things due to circumstances. It is illiteracy and backward cultural mentality that cause people to say that they do these crimes that are forbidden by Islam in the name of Islam.

Are you aware of the fact that in Islam it is forbidden to even kill an ant ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't know hunting was forbidden in the Koran.
Reply 108
Original post by Leukocyte
Sadly, most ignorant people here act like lions but in real life they're pussy cats who wouldn't converse in such a manner.

Few people converse in real life as they do on an anonymous forum.
Reply 109
To answer the thread, about a third of my family is Muslim now.
Original post by Josb
To answer the thread, about a third of my family is Muslim now.

How come?
Original post by Josb
Didn't know hunting was forbidden in the Koran.

Hunting Halal animals like deer is allowed but Hunting profusely is haram, like using hunting as mean if sport, it means you are wasting food unnecessarily.
Reply 112
Original post by teenhorrorstory
How come?

My aunt married a Tunisian.
Original post by Anonymous
Hunting Halal animals like deer is allowed but Hunting profusely is haram, like using hunting as mean if sport, it means you are wasting food unnecessarily.

of*
Original post by Gucci Mane.
You are right.

TSR generally is actually more informed, and thus more understanding and tolerant than the general public.

If you think TSR hates muslims, then you dont even want to talk to the general public.

TSR is full of kids - educated, higher class and motivated, yes, but kids all the same.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Plenty, but it's such an inflexible, and deeply personal (devout), ideology that there's little point critiquing/debating it with Muslim acquaintances

Problem is foo that of you can't talk for a resolution then they must be deported to a country where the behaviour is acceptable.

This is why most people hang on to the idea that this must be resolved with words

Posted from TSR Mobile
IN Islam there are 4 imams
Imam Abu Hanifah rahmatullah alay most followed by sunnis
Imam Shafi -these people are called shafi muslims
Imam Ahmed bin Hambal -Ahmidiyya muslims
Imam Malik-these people are called malikis muslims

mostly muslims who are sunni or shias follow these imams
and have different beliefs according to who you follow
but really all these imam follow the teaching

according to ahmidya muslims they believe that mirza ghulam ahmed is the last prophet of allah after prophet muhammad (s.a.w.) passed away so this why they are different to sunnis muslims because they dont accept prophet muhammad p.b.h. as the last prophet of allah.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending