The Student Room Group

I didn't know racism like this existed in India...shocked.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Et Tu, Brute?
by this logic, Indians see white people as superior to themselves? Or does the whole light > dark only go to a certain level of darkness? If so where is the line drawn?

Hmm, I'm not sure about that actually, I would say yes though. They prefer having a lighter skin tone similar to North Indians.
Original post by TaintedLight
Other than the examplary Nordic nations I think all other counties are struggling to deal with racism. Be it uk or India or even Zimbabwe.

Are you used to users quoting you to say you have serious problems with life? I don't really do this, but I feel some of your posts are downright narcissistical

No but if I was racist, I'd say that. I just think their way of thinking is messed up.
Original post by Et Tu, Brute?
by this logic, Indians see white people as superior to themselves? Or does the whole light > dark only go to a certain level of darkness? If so where is the line drawn?

depends who you ask - india is 1.2 billion plus people, thats more than all the white people in the world id bet. the darker south indians i know beleive themselves superior to their northern indian neighbours - i would agre with them at least they are smarter.
then you have some that regard white ( european ) people as greedy and cutthroat, you can say this is a racist opinion, others see white people as successful and open minded. you cant make a statement like ' indians think this' we are all massively different
Original post by xobeauty
Brown people are the most sick minded people out there, period.

Then you say you're half brown.

It's not rocket science
Original post by Zargabaath
Then you say you're half brown.

It's not rocket science

Still shook by that comment? Can't handle what people say you probably shouldn't be on fourms. I'm up for a debate but your little condescending comments are pointless.
I never said brown skin I said brown people, are sick minded people...Sick minded as in the way they think. Bad mind, sick mind....never heard of these phrases?

@Abishek Malhotra any advice sir about skin bleaching? i want intercourse with white woman
Original post by Longshot700

When you put it that way your making it seem like I said the actual skin colour is what makes them sick lol.
Brown people are the most sick minded people out there, period.

And YOU are half brown.
So by YOUR OWN logic, that makes YOU half "sick-minded". :erm:

Glad we cleared that up then :h:
As an Indian, I can say that I'm not surprised. India is a racist country, and Indians (specifically the older generation) tend to be so backwards. It makes me sick

It all boils down to this:
Dark skin = bad
Light skin = good
Original post by Tamil Tiger
@Abishek Malhotra any advice sir about skin bleaching? i want intercourse with white woman

Original post by drowzee
As an Indian, I can say that I'm not surprised. India is a racist country, and Indians (specifically the older generation) tend to be so backwards. It makes me sick

It all boils down to this:
Dark skin = bad
Light skin = good

I'm medium, where does tha leave me?
Original post by Longshot700
I'm medium, where does tha leave me?

Then you're neither good or bad, just okay. Tbf this is only based on anecdotal evidence, but we all know India has a huge problem when it comes to colourism.
Original post by Tamil Tiger

Hello sir

Firstly you cannot force wisdom I need to be guided to your post which I wasnt. Secondly please do not skin bleach because this cause harsh reaction in face and body and especially any sensitive area. You need to be confidently cocoa and you will see white woman will love you like kate love me to my inside soul. They will not like blistering skin and especially your ding dong. If you are getting maltreating from colleagues I suggest you join Malhotra Mystics where we all are nicely brown or you can use coconut milk which is nice to lick off for white woman after you soak skin in for 20 hours.

Thank you.
]

Original post by IndianMuslim
And YOU are half brown.
So by YOUR OWN logic, that makes YOU half "sick-minded". :erm:

Glad we cleared that up then :h:

* another one*

Yet I'm triggered. Ok let's pretend like we don't read messed up stories right here on the fourms about..yeah.
Still shook by that comment? Can't handle what people say you probably shouldn't be on fourms. I'm up for a debate but your little condescending comments are pointless.

Lel what you said doesn't offend me in the slightest. I reported you because you're self righteous af with your social justice bs usually
Original post by WBZ144
Aww it's fine, I'm optimistic for the world's younger generation. Hopefully as we all become more familiar with each other the world will move forward. And yes, I completely forgot agree :smile:

As am I! I truly do believe slowly we are waving good bye to all this segregation....slowly! The younger generation is looking hopeful in my opinion. As an British-Indian girl, I've heard these racist remarks towards black people growing up but in my early teens I began to debate them with family members, my own parents etc. Now at 18, I find racism disgusting (along with other forms of discrimination).

Indians are very intolerant people, they discriminate against themselves (cast system, colourism etc)! It's sad. I experienced a disgusting speech from my cousin in last summer when I went to Canada (she is born and raised in India, moved to canada 5-6 years ago) telling me how I should not marry a black man, how its "disgusting" it would be, and how black boys are "uneducated" (lol coming from her... :redface: I don't mean to offend, but she is beautician, so she didn't even go into any kind of higher education herself), I told her in England we have Black Lawyers, doctors, scientists etc so I don't know what you're seeing, also I'll marry whoever I want and it's not "disgusting", how is it disgusting? Idiot. -_- She is 26, I worry for her.

She is also a homophobic and very transphobic, so intolerant in general.

Her attitudes were gross, I couldn't wait to get back to England where I didn't have to surround myself with such grossness. :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Abishek Malhotra
Hello sir

Firstly you cannot force wisdom I need to be guided to your post which I wasnt. Secondly please do not skin bleach because this cause harsh reaction in face and body and especially any sensitive area. You need to be confidently cocoa and you will see white woman will love you like kate love me to my inside soul. They will not like blistering skin and especially your ding dong.

Mr M, we were always advised that they enjoy a blistering ding dong. is this no longer the case?
Reply 98
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
As am I! I truly do believe slowly we are waving good bye to all this segregation....slowly! The younger generation is looking hopeful in my opinion. As an British-Indian girl, I've heard these racist remarks towards black people growing up but in my early teens I began to debate them with family members, my own parents etc. Now at 18, I find racism disgusting (along with other forms of discrimination).

Indians are very intolerant people, they discriminate against themselves (cast system, colourist etc)! It's sad. I experienced a disgusting speech from my cousin in last summer when I went to Canada (she is born and raised in India, moved to canada 5-6 years ago) telling me how I should not marry a black man, how its "disgusting" it would be, and how black boys are "uneducated" (lol coming from her... :redface:), I told her in England we have Black Lawyers, doctors, scientists etc so I don't know what you're seeing, also I'll marry whoever I want and it's not "disgusting", how is it disgusting? Idiot. -_- She is 26, I worry for her.

She is also a homophobic and very transphobic, so intolerant in general.

Her attitudes were gross, I couldn't wait to get back to England where I didn't have to surround myself with such grossness. :colonhash:

I was born in Europe and I think it's normal to be homophobic and transphobic, you can't force your views on others.As for your cousin , she sound like a really nice girl I worry more for you.
I find it so strange that this is the case :rofl: The indian community here in Nigeria is so big and there is a lot of inter marriage. So I find it hard to believe.
Though the ones that live here are mostly darker skinned so maybe that's why. Also they really can't afford to be racist because a lot of them are illegal and will get reported and deported if they try anything :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending