The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Again? When will GG realise that you just don't want to marry him :lol:

Idk haha ! I told him I would marry him if he brings me a Burberry bag at Ladurée Champs Elysées tomorrow at 4pm
Let's see :lol:
Haha awesome!!! :awesome: I hope you had a great shopping trip! (though it looks like you did!) Amellia approves very much so :tongue: :woo:

SassKing did yes :tongue: His Echo and the Bunnymen main album collection is now complete :tongue: (though I may still get singles :tongue:).

How has your day been? :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
SassKing did yes :tongue: His Echo and the Bunnymen main album collection is now complete :tongue: (though I may still get singles :tongue:).

How has your day been? :smile:

Aww fantastic!! Omg really? Yippeee!!! :woo: Haha sounds like you had an amazing day!! (Haha of course :tongue: )

Amellia's day has been okay thank you - she can actually do AS chemistry now and has stopped stalling the car :lol:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Idk haha ! I told him I would marry him if he brings me a Burberry bag at Ladurée Champs Elysées tomorrow at 4pm
Let's see :lol:

Hahaha that's very reasonable of you Frenchie - can you ask him to pick me up a Prada lack mac please? :lol:
Hahaha that's very reasonable of you Frenchie - can you ask him to pick me up a Prada lack mac please? :lol:

Of course honey :cool: if my *possibly* husband shows up tomorrow :unimpressed:
Of course honey :cool: if my *possibly* husband shows up tomorrow :unimpressed:

Haha aww thank you!! :hugs: Yeah - God greatguy you had better make an appearance tomorrow or else!! :mob: (Frenchie get the flames out!!)
Haha aww thank you!! :hugs: Yeah - God greatguy you had better make an appearance tomorrow or else!! :mob: (Frenchie get the flames out!!)

:mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha:
:mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha:

Ahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: That should scare him into doing it!! :tongue:

On a side note - do you think I would suit a fringe? I'm thinking about having a hair cut!
Ahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: That should scare him into doing it!! :tongue:

On a side note - do you think I would suit a fringe? I'm thinking about having a hair cut!

Ohhh good idea !!! It'll change you !! :3
Haha yeah AS is really interesting - but A2 is quite hard! I'm sure you will have no problems with it though! :biggrin: Statistics is okay - I mean I managed to get a B in the exam last year and I was pretty poor at it if I'm honest :redface:
Haha okay - need to write them in a word document then :tongue: I'm sure we can sort that!!

Aww I'm glad you did - I think that is off of their second album :h:

Aww OK. Hehe thanks. Not sure about that...I'm seriously reconsidering my choices of physics and chemistry atm. Ooh well done with that :biggrin:

I look forward to this!:tongue:

Ohh right :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhh good idea !!! It'll change you !! :3

Haha okay - I'll do it tomorrow then and send you a photo! :h:
Original post by Matrix123
Aww OK. Hehe thanks. Not sure about that...I'm seriously reconsidering my choices of physics and chemistry atm. Ooh well done with that :biggrin:

I look forward to this!:tongue:

Ohh right :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that's alright! :hugs: I would recommend chem (however I found physics hard so I cant really comment) Both of my friends are doing physics at uni! :biggrin: Haha thank you!!
Ill try and remember (hopefully will be more successful than the rice pudding quest!)
Aww fantastic!! Omg really? Yippeee!!! :woo: Haha sounds like you had an amazing day!! (Haha of course :tongue: )

Amellia's day has been okay thank you - she can actually do AS chemistry now and has stopped stalling the car :lol:

Haha yep! :tongue: Yeah it's been really good actually :smile:

SassKing is pleased to hear that Amellia can do AS chemistry and has stopped stalling the car :tongue: :lol:

On the subject of a haircut, me changing my hairstyle was the best thing I ever did I think :tongue: You should do it :smile:
Original post by ByronicHero
Peanut butter: chunky or smooth.

Think carefully because liking the wrong kind renders you an ineffectual human being.

what if I like both?
Song for Amellia :tongue:
[video="youtube;Oxo5JOl1POY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxo5JOl1POY[/video]
Haha yep! :tongue: Yeah it's been really good actually :smile:

SassKing is pleased to hear that Amellia can do AS chemistry and has stopped stalling the car :tongue: :lol:

On the subject of a haircut, me changing my hairstyle was the best thing I ever did I think :tongue: You should do it :smile:

Aww fantastic!!! :biggrin: Are you looking forward to tomorrow? :awesome:

Haha :lol: Amellia is pleased too :tongue: (if not totally relived) as the exam is in April :lol: Amellia's dad couldn't cope if she stalled one more time :tongue: :lol:

Haha really? Cool! And okay - Amellia is going to cut herself a fringe tomorrow (though it wont be as cool as Ian's) :rofl:
Haha that's alright! :hugs: I would recommend chem (however I found physics hard so I cant really comment) Both of my friends are doing physics at uni! :biggrin: Haha thank you!!
Ill try and remember (hopefully will be more successful than the rice pudding quest!)

OK, ooh how are they finding it? You're welcome :wink:
Haha OK (yes hopefully :tongue:)
Song for Amellia :tongue:
[video="youtube;Oxo5JOl1POY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxo5JOl1POY[/video]

Haha yay thank you SassKing!! :hugs: Amellia shall listen tomorrow when she can actually keep her eyes open :lol:
jesus christ 7000 posts
Original post by Matrix123
OK, ooh how are they finding it? You're welcome :wink:
Haha OK (yes hopefully :tongue:)

The both liked it enough to apply for it - one is going to Oxford and other to Birmingham, I know someone who is a 4th year physics student and she says its quite hard but she really enjoys it (and that you actually get more marks for a project that doesn't work as you can analyse and try again :lol:) Haha aww :wink:

(the quest for the rice pudding recipe continues.....) :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending