The Student Room Group

Have you got any plans for this summer holiday?

post removed

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wow, cool story bro
Hibernation
No specific plans, but I plan to savour this summer holiday as it'll be my last.
Going on a cruise :u:
Original post by SophieSmall
No specific plans, but I plan to savour this summer holiday as it'll be my last.

I'm sorry to hear that. How long do you have left?
Original post by SophieSmall

... I'm hoping this is because it's your last year of education (so you won't have a summer 'holiday' like before?)
Orrrrr that you're moving to Antarctica?
Cruise.
Original post by BlondBeast
I'm sorry to hear that. How long do you have left?

Original post by LiquidGold
... I'm hoping this is because it's your last year of education (so you won't have a summer 'holiday' like before?)
Orrrrr that you're moving to Antarctica?

Haha I'm not dying lol. Next year will be my final year in uni, I'll never have a guaranteed summer holiday again.
Reply 9
Hope to pass my driving test during the summer. Anything else I do in the summer will be a bonus :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Get shredded.
Murica! :headbang:
Werk, werk, werk :dance:

Need to find a Summer job :h: and ofc school work O.O
I'm off to France in June to watch Ireland Vs Sweden.

Then learn how to drive.

It looks like I might have some reading to do.. books and learning Dutch or Spanish or maybe both. Need to get myself in gear...

And then start a year long placement at Sainsbury's :hide: :woo: :party:
Reply 14
I am going to work this summer. And of course, I have to prepare to study :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 15
I think I might travel England. Lots of people going on holiday to cool places but I should get to know my home a bit better.
Working in France until October so be touring the country as most as I can. Maybe northern Spain and Andorra too.
**** bitches. get money. same thing I do every summer
Every year before exams I have big summer plans and once my exams are over, all I do is sleep and Netflix:frown:
- Spend a few days after my exams in Hyde Park so I can read books and eat pasta peacefully
- Go clubbing
- Work experience at a publishing house
- Go hiking
- Watch the Walking Dead
- Start getting driving lessons.
- Lose my belly fat ( I say this every summer lmao)
- Go to Amsterdam.
- Play GTA
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest