The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Mathematics MPC3 Core 3 - Wednesday 15th June 2016 [Official Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by B_9710
I have a few papers from before 2004 but they are a bit different.

I dont mind :smile:
Original post by Excuse Me!
I was feeling alright about it and got a B in the last mock but then I did a C2 mock (I'm resitting) which didn't got too well so now not as confident again.

How about you? What area do you find most difficult?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an A in my mock a few weeks ago. Got 73 and 75 on the June 2005 and Jan 2006 papers. I don't like the more complex intergration questions

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by B_9710
I have a few papers from before 2004 but they are a bit different.

Could you message me these papers, please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by ComradeLenin
How is everyone feeling about Core 3?

Confident-Ish , managed to get an A* in my mock (2015 paper) integration by substitution and functions are my weaker areas
Reply 44
Oh and i forgot to mention guys if anyone needs the 2015 paper i have it - only as a physical copy so i can just send each page digitally if need be.
Original post by xs4
Confident-Ish , managed to get an A* in my mock (2015 paper) integration by substitution and functions are my weaker areas

I was 2 marks off an A* for that paper; gutting. Functions questions can be horrific

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 47
I was 2 marks off an A* for that paper; gutting. Functions questions can be horrific

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn :O &i know -_- , it's better to make the mistakes now and analyse them so that the aren't made in the exam though
Original post by Achintya S.Iyer
Has anyone got the 2015 paper and mark scheme?

I find 2015 papers on a site online - I can send you the link if needed?
Original post by xs4
Damn :O &i know -_- , it's better to make the mistakes now and analyse them so that the aren't made in the exam though

Yeah, I have an A3 sheet on my wall, just adding mistakes as I go along

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
I find 2015 papers on a site online - I can send you the link if needed?

oo could you send me this link please :colondollar:
Just to let you guys know the allpapers link from the 1st post has legacy past papers that aren't on the AQA website. This includes papers from legacy specifications so while they might not be exactly the same they should be similar/relevant.
Reply 54
does anyone have the 2015 C4 paper-markscheme?
Original post by TheLifelessRobot
Just to let you guys know the allpapers link from the 1st post has legacy past papers that aren't on the AQA website. This includes papers from legacy specifications so while they might not be exactly the same they should be similar/relevant.

I couldn't access them for some reason. I made an account, but it still wouldn't work :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
I couldn't access them for some reason. I made an account, but it still wouldn't work :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll down once you've clicked the link in the first post and it should be on the side or CTRL F '6360' and click on the Mathematics link. It should give you all the past papers. The vast majority of them are not in the form 'MPC3', they might be in the form 'AQA-MAP1...' or 'AQA-MBP1...'.

You don't have to sign up btw :smile:
Reply 57
I did post the C3 2015 paper but that's disappeared? I'll post both the C3 and the C4 papers and mark schemes here. If anybody has the papers as an upcoming mock I hope that you guys are wise enough not to cheat and use these, It'll only hurt you when the actual exam comes.

You sir deserve an award - had my mocks already lol
Scroll down once you've clicked the link in the first post and it should be on the side or CTRL F '6360' and click on the Mathematics link. It should give you all the past papers. The vast majority of them are not in the form 'MPC3', they might be in the form 'AQA-MAP1...' or 'AQA-MBP1...'.

You don't have to sign up btw :smile:

Thank you so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
What exam board are these from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mixed - but with integration in particular you just have to master integration - exam board is irrelevant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending