The Student Room Group

About the first time you have sex

So me and my gf are gonna have sex for the first time the following week while her parents are out (can i get a whoop whoop). Thing is I'm scared that she'll bleed and stain the sheets (doesn't help that she only has white sheets as well). Her parents are very religious and she hasn't stressed enough how much they are against her having sex before marriage, so they cannot find out for sure.

Is there anything I can cover the bed with so that the blood doesn't get on the sheets?
Reply 1
Blood on a bed is easy to explain for a female! When me and my girlfriend first had sex, there was blood but non for into the sheets :wink: Don't worry yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Not everyone bleeds when they first have sex - I didn't - but if you do you can just say it's your period. If you are really anxious though you could always put a towel down on the bed or something?
I cant possibly think of anything u could use to prevent the sheets from getting stained
Reply 4
Why don't you put your bed sheets over her bed sheets?
Just put a towel down then put that in the wash?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I cant possibly think of anything u could use to prevent the sheets from getting stained

lol
Reply 7
Original post by Jenx301
Not everyone bleeds when they first have sex - I didn't - but if you do you can just say it's your period. If you are really anxious though you could always put a towel down on the bed or something?

Original post by Stockfield
Just put a towel down then put that in the wash?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A towel, of course! You guys are geniuses, thank you!
You could prepare a body bag. That would explain the blood.
A towel?

Good luck :smile:)))

P.s don't forget the johnnys !!!!
Original post by Anonymous
A towel, of course! You guys are geniuses, thank you!

Do you really think you should be having sex? Like really?
My friend is long distance with her boyfriend and she always bleeds the first time they do it after a long time. Tell her to relax and you'll be fine :smile:

@CCC75 any advice for this lovely couple here?
In the labour ward in hospitals, they have these big square pad things for women who just gave birth, so they don't stain the sheets. Get your hands on one of those?
Or, just don't!
Put a bubble wrap on the sheets?
Original post by ForgetMe
Put a bubble wrap on the sheets?

Even better. If the sex is dry af, they can both start popping bubbles after popping the cherry
Original post by GingerJoe
Do you really think you should be having sex? Like really?

He also wanting a whoop whoop for the facf that he will likely be losing his virginity next week...
Original post by Anonymous
So me and my gf are gonna have sex for the first time the following week while her parents are out (can i get a whoop whoop). Thing is I'm scared that she'll bleed and stain the sheets (doesn't help that she only has white sheets as well). Her parents are very religious and she hasn't stressed enough how much they are against her having sex before marriage, so they cannot find out for sure.

Is there anything I can cover the bed with so that the blood doesn't get on the sheets?
Maybe take her back to your place instead?
Reply 18
Original post by Eternalflames
My friend is long distance with her boyfriend and she always bleeds the first time they do it after a long time. Tell her to relax and you'll be fine :smile:

@CCC75 any advice for this lovely couple here?

You youngers have a handle on the subject matter here, I shall hang back :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending