PRSOM
top memeing tonight m8 8/8 :borat:

thanks, reps back on r/c :biggrin:
The whole thing of turning clocks is so stupid :erm:
Reply 42
4 minutes
Reply 43
2 minutes
Wait what. I didn't know this. So in one min its going forward an hour? So it will be 2am instead of 1am.
Reply 45
1 minute
Reply 46
One hour less in preparation for my coursework/exams... :/
Reply 47
Original post by Kholmes1
Wait what. I didn't know this. So in one min its going forward an hour? So it will be 2am instead of 1am.

yuppppppppppp wacth the clock!
I feel like I have just missed an hour of my life.
Reply 49
It's 2 AM
Reply 50
Original post by Kholmes1
I feel like I have just missed an hour of my life.

you kinda have :lol:

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCC
Wait is it 2am now? i'm so confused bc it said 12:50 something on my computer i swear it did and now it says 2am so is it really 3am...:erm:
cannot deal with this trauma :colonhash:
Reply 52
sugar i messed up i thought the time was going back one hour

now ive lost out on sleep

:cry2:
Original post by CoolCavy
Wait is it 2am now? i'm so confused bc it said 12:50 something on my computer i swear it did and now it says 2am so is it really 3am...:erm:

Nah its 2am but originally it used to be 1am but now it's skipped an hour so it's lighter in the evenings. As usually it gets dark around just after 6 so now it gets dark around after 7.

I think. When it was 12:59 instead of going to 1am it went straight to 2am. So that hour we have completely missed because the clocks went foward.
Original post by Rhythmical
Nah its 2am but originally it used to be 1am but now it's skipped an hour so it's lighter in the evenings. As usually it gets dark around just after 6 so now it gets dark around after 7.

Oooh ok so it should actually be 1am? that is ok, thought i was gonna have to fast forward it an hour to 3am, didn't know it did it automatically and i suppose the trauma will be worth it for lighter evenings :lol: x
Why am I up, thinking about life :lol: my sister woke me up because she forgot her keys and now the whole family is up. :moon:
Oooh ok so it should actually be 1am? that is ok, thought i was gonna have to fast forward it an hour to 3am, didn't know it did it automatically and i suppose the trauma will be worth it for lighter evenings :lol: x

No worries and aw it is usually 1am but obviously now it's not. Our phones are smart so they do it automatically but in the morning it may be wise to turn the clocks forward manually. Definitely feels like summer now to be far, I prefer the clocks going forward as opposed to back.
Am I the only one that is glad the clocks are moving foward? I just want this week to be over. It's been horrible.
Oh no, one moment it was 1am and now it's 2am :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest